Re: The Recursive Room

That Same Anon wrote:
IvanDoomy wrote:It would be cool after some iterations you find a Guard standing still, just looking at you, doing absolutely nothing, just looking, and then it disappears when you go in and out again. Or you hear screams and some growlings randomly (Since the Experimentation log says a research team disappeared here) or in the blood appears hidden symbols.
I agree with the symbols and the guard. Dude, just a guard staring at you. Nothing. He'll just adjust his yaw to always face you. No voice, no firing a gun.
It would be fitting if the guard looked totally freaked out like with blood on his gear and so on but still he wont move O.O

970 happens already in the LCZ, right? And does it cause that falling through the floor bug? I just had to be sure 'cuz I keep getting lost every time; I mean there are points where I go straight and keep seeing a checkpoint room on the left side of the 4-ways room, and a lot of recurring straight hallways too, and sudden changing of fog when I approach an open door.

Anyways, thanks to 970 (slightly offtopic) the closet room is almost impossible to reach anymore :( Can't I have at least one level 1 keycard in the new intro room? Then the closet room has a gasmask?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

What if it had it's own creature? I know this would probably be asking too much/pushing the limits, but what if it did? Maybe it was something lost long ago in there.

My idea goes something like this:
After about five repeats of seeing the scientist becoming "possessed", you see a regular civilian standing there. Somewhat like the guard, with all that of not moving but always facing the player. Then, every two repeats through the room, he gets closer just a little bit to the door you come out of. Eventually, after thirty or so repeats, he ends up blocking the way out of the little room.
However, that's not all. Every single time he gets closer, something becomes... off by a bit. For example, first time, he loses his mouth/lips. Second, half his face is torn off (with skin still hanging off), third, he has longer legs, etc, etc, until he becomes a pale creature with huge black eyes that have one white dot in the middle, that's as skinny as crap, has backward facing legs, giant arms, needles for teeth, and has a terribly deformed head. Also, he would lose all of his skin on one half of his body.
Oh, and in the last ten or so iterations, he would only turn to face the player when they blinked.

Well, that's what I wish could be in that room. :D

EDIT: Looking back at what I wrote, I now realize that I sorta described SCP-096 v2.0. Somewhat. :/
Oh well.
I am now Irvau.

What seems to happen:
Spoiler
Blood pools on ceiling
Blood pools on floor

Ȇ̴̡̱̘̗̂ͧ̂̌ͪͅḐ̸̣̯͕̠̪̽̄̐̊ͩ̑ͥ̾̎ͣ̓̌͌͆ͣ̍́͝ͅU̸̶͕̫͓͖̯͓͉͚̝̼̮̮͓̘̭͇̲̖͍͂ͦ͆̏ͦ̾ͪͦ́́̚T̢̞͓̠̲̘͖͖͓̺͕̯̝̙̬̱̍͆̓ͪͯ̊̐͆̎̎̍͑̚ͅͅĮ̷̡̢̰̣̣̻͇̯̺̩̮̽ͬ̓ͣ̍͐͐̌̒̉͘ͅŅ̸̘̙̙̬̣͎ͪ̇̈ͦ̒̇̿͗͟͝G͕̯̫͚͇͍̪͚ͭ̔̇̑̑̑̑̓ͫ͛̀͞ͅA̵ͤͬ͒̉͌̈́̉̈ͦͪ̅͡҉͓̖̬̠̤͔̩̞̼̱͘M̸̵̠̤̫̼͓͔͓̗͚̪̯̗̦̬̲̙̹ͬ̃̿̃́͘͡ ̴̛̘̘͓̝̳͇͕̰͔͉̫͉͇̘͈̗̼͙̭ͯ̇͒̆ͧͮ̊ͤ̆̐S̶̗̗̻̻͖̗͓̞̖͚̘̼͙̪̮̠̝̳͈ͧ̈͛̽̅͊ͤͨ͌̆̔̓͠͡͠͠I̡̛̖͕͖̥̩͔̠͉̼̦̞̝̅͂̓ͪ́̂ͣ̐͋̈́͋̃ͣͨ́͘̕H̨̧̟͍͍̻̳̞̜̉ͩ̅̓̉̀T̢͊̌ͦͥ̈́̚͏̧̜̣̮̮̟͔͓̫̼̹̯͙̼͔ ̙̼̪̥̄̍̑͌ͣ̎́̈̍ͨ̋͆͌̓̀͜F̵̘͚͙̳͎̦̲̺̹͖͓̝͈̻̍̾͑́ͭ͐̉́̚ͅO̡̍͐ͫͣ̂̈́̈̏̈́ͥ̌ͯ̏̕͟͠҉̲̦̙̼̪̯̳̭̜͎̗̪͎͓̠ͅ ̏ͫ̅͌ͨ̑̕͏̘̘̝̩̖̬͔̫̣̝̥R̵̸̩͔͕͍̤̜̠͋̾̆ͧ͆̿̇̄ͥ̈̅ͩͣ̄Ë̴̹͕̼̤̲̭̗̩͈̥̦͖̙̞̹́ͮ͋ͩͧ̓̄ͪ̎͜ͅD̨̤͓͙͙̫͇͚̩͔̟͉̩̜͇̦̲̯͚̔̅̓̓ͫͣ̈̚̚͢R̢̛͕̳̝̮̰̱̝̼͕̄̊ͨ̒ͫ̃͑ͥ̍͊͡O̷̷̷͖͔̹̊̀͛ͣͯ̀ͨ̂̿͌̊ͥ͛ͦ͌̋̆ͪ͝ͅ

Body appears
BLACKWHITEBLACKWHITEBLACKWHITEBLACKWHITEGREY
BLACKWHITEBLACKWHITEBLACKWHITEBLACKWHITEGREY again
The body starts floating

I would like to have more Events there too.

But not so "Over the Top" stuff. Of course everybody wishes some sort of "Mind-fuck", for example the floor beeing upside down.
Of course i think this would be great. But.. no.

First there should be more stuff at the beginning, no one thinks that there is going to happen something if they walk through it and give up. But maybe its for the best anyway...

There isnt anything to notice at the first alteration or?
Datum A diverged from its original value after the first iteration, as expected.
I like how, for example the D-Class Leaflet changes into another document like SCP-682 and later changes into the note.
The empty cup could be filled with something later.
Maybe the Inventory will have 5 Slots later.
Or the Hud could vanish for some time or maybe permanent?
But if you go really far into it there could be the effect which appears if you go into SCP-914 on 1:1 and reverse your camera. Then would you have to go to SCP-914 to change that effect.
Something like that.