Re: STOP HIDING

I feel like I'm the only one who really thought this was awesome as first. Sure, it was a terrible idea to remove the pause feature, but there is no reason to be so upset about it! That's the point of feedback. Our feedback! He could have just added that to see our reaction and see what we think about it, after that, modify accordingly.

You people are already helping with that but I was disappointed with the others who basically didn't need more motivation to give Regalis a "The Reason You Suck" speech. But hell, maybe I'm the naïve one for thinking such things.

Just putting that out there.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

Skull wrote:
SQ222 wrote:It said STOP HIDING to me when i closed the doors in 914's chamber and was in the room for about 3 minutes.
That means either 173 or 106 are somewhere nearby
Most likely 173 because 106 would've chased him down after 3 minutes. He isn't that slow moving.
Herp derp derp~

juanjpro wrote:
seaal wrote:The new update says it has been edited. How so?
The game will unpause if either 106 or 173 are close enough to the player. It's a useful feature if you don't have an S-NAV Ultimate to detect them.
This, and it only happens once per game, so it's just one scare and the feature won't be there to bother you after that.