Re: STOP HIDING

Cridone wrote:Somebody said something about difficulties
There could be 4 difficulties
  • Safe (easy)
  • Euclid (Normal)
  • Keter (Hard)
  • [REDACTED] (Nightmare)
Each difficulty could change the game in some way.
Cridone wrote:
  • Safe (easy)
  • Euclid (Normal)
  • Keter (Hard)
  • [REDACTED] (Nightmare)
Cridone wrote:
  • Keter (Hard)
  • [REDACTED] (Nightmare)
Cridone wrote:
  • [REDACTED] (Nightmare)
Each and every last bit of my YES!
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Oshi-San wrote::gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: :gasp: I almost pooped myself :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Uh...okay.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Nightmare Tank wrote:
Serimah wrote:Oh Soul...
I wouldn't call it "stupid" or anything like that, but a really mean last-minute addition by Regalis. Personally I wouldn't mind this feature if it activated after... say.. 2-3 minutes instead of 30 seconds.
Maybe this could be for "Keter" difficulty only. I remember many people getting a little bored with the current difficulty, so taking away their ability to pause for long would only add to the challenge.

God, that sounds like a separate "HARDCORE" Mode. No saving, no pausing, no hope.
I support this. Keter mode pause failure. I play Keter mode mainly, when I'm not having problems with my computer or am not getting dragged away elsewhere, so I'd say for cert this would be an awesome feature. Especially since Keter mode is basically the hardcore do-this-in-one-sitting mode anyway.
Yeah this makes more sense I like it.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

This "Stop Hiding" feature is fricken annoying. Usually in my house, I get up a lot to do chores or something. I NEED to pause, but then the game just unpauses itself! This is bad, especially since SCP-173 can (try to) follow you through the place and SCP-106 being able to appear literally ANYWHERE.
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

As suggested before, the "STOP HIDING! aka "NO PAUSE BITCH!" feature should be implemented for a separate gaming-difficulty.
I can absolutely understand how any casual SCP-Containment Breach player would be heavily unnerved/annoyed by the fact that he/she's unable to pause the game.

However, if the game gave you an actual choice in the matter aka choosing that kind of insane difficulty, the feature would work beautifully and drive players insane all the same.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:As suggested before, the "STOP HIDING! aka "NO PAUSE BITCH!" feature should be implemented for a separate gaming-difficulty.
This is best. Bringing back what Cridone suggested...
Cridone wrote:Somebody said something about difficulties
There could be 4 difficulties
  • Safe (easy)
  • Euclid (Normal)
  • Keter (Hard)
  • [REDACTED] (Nightmare)
Each difficulty could change the game in some way.
It could be possible to make each difficulty differ in some way.
Cridone wrote:
  • Safe (easy)
Something like "No MTFs may spawn" or longer spawn times on The Old Man and less chance of The Sculpture being in lockrooms and the like.
Cridone wrote:
  • Euclid (Normal)
Pretty much standard mode. Default MTF spawn and SCP spawns.
Cridone wrote:
  • Keter (Hard)
Saving disabled, as it currently is.
Cridone wrote:
  • [REDACTED] (Nightmare)
Sweet...sweet...Nightmares...

Ahem, sorry...

Limited pause time, and maybe some other things, such as inventory is in real-time (Which means the game is not paused while in your inventory) or maybe denser camerafog which means even darker rooms. And if something like The Sculpture or The Old Man is ahead, you'd hafta get rather close to realize that. Maybe also disable the generic ambience as well. I remember on some videos of SCP-087-B, some people would react when the ambience stopped suddenly.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.