Video of SCP-148

Finally got myself to make a video about SCP-148.

[youtube]watch?v=SCsQnw_jRtY[/youtube]

I hope I got the brightness better this time.

Also, is it me, or is it weird that I'm still getting low framerates in the game even with my new gaming computer? Will the optimization ever get fixed?
Youtube Channel (Mostly SCP Related): http://adf.ly/bIorf

Re: Video of SCP-148

What drives me crazy about this is whenever people suggest more hostile SCP's to make the game more intense they use the excuse " but we already have 106, 173, and 096." Then this comes along which is basically the Jade Ring and not a word is said about it :| Did Regilas remove the ring for this? Nor it or the book seems to ever spawn for me......or Telsa gates for that matter :sad:

Re: Video of SCP-148

TheRooster09 wrote:What drives me crazy about this is whenever people suggest more hostile SCP's to make the game more intense they use the excuse " but we already have 106, 173, and 096." Then this comes along which is basically the Jade Ring and not a word is said about it :| Did Regilas remove the ring for this? Nor it or the book seems to ever spawn for me......or Telsa gates for that matter :sad:
I think there should be more hostile SCPs... The only random encounter SCPs are 173 and 106, and you can encounter 049 in his containment chamber and 096 in the generator room (but these are the only encounters and they aren't seen again beyond that). I would suggest some more hostile SCPs, since lately the only new SCPs we've been seeing are these item based SCPs such as 714, 1025, 500, and 148; and these minor SCPs that really don't serve all that much of a purpose such as 008, 012, 294, 372, etc.

So yes there isn't all that much variety of hostiles. I would suggest they add some new threats to evade like SCP-457 or SCP-939 would make excellent chaser enemies. I also think SCP-953 and SCP-1000 could make for good memetic and physically hostile combination enemies.
How to beat Tetris like a boss
Spoiler