Re: Dev Topic #4

Akatos wrote:
Glitch wrote:Please... can we get a set of earmuffs for D-9341 to wear to protect against SCP-066? I can't stand any more loud classical music.

My ears actually hurt.
lol

Also, why did nobody tell me that SCP-066 can actually hurt the player? I had to waste my medkit for that.
Wait, It can hurt you? I thought the beethoven just sort of.. blurred the screen and made the player deaf (As in, the person on the keyboard and mouse.)
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

LORD DEATH wrote:Another problem. why does the screen still get darker while using the s-nav?
Because there has to be at least one downside to using it, I assume. Specially when it's S-nav ultimate.

I imagine the screen darkening is to simulate the fact that our d-class is partialy focusing on the device, so he's less aware of his surroundings (you could say that he's "in the dark" about things outside the s-nav. get it? get it? hah, I slay myself).
Creator of SCP-345, SCP-700, SCP-860 and SCP-966.

The rooms outside the intro area are all random now, so yeah, there's no guarantee you'll find the room with the gas mask, 173's file and batteries right off the bat. The FPS drop...*shrug*, but you don't have to use console commands during normal gameplay at all, so I don't think it's something that'll be fixed.

Talking about bugs, the "falling through the elevator's floor" bug is the only major one I'm still having. And it happens a lot, to the point where I'm actually activating "noclip" everytime I enter an elevator because it's the only way I can be sure that I won't fall through the floor after the doors open.
Creator of SCP-345, SCP-700, SCP-860 and SCP-966.

Oh... Well I thought that had something to do with it but did you read my other previous posts? Their are only a few more bugs but they can't be ignored. And we should be able to play the final version without having to download a separate patch first.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

LORD DEATH wrote:Oh... Well I thought that had something to do with it but did you read my other previous posts? Their are only a few more bugs but they can't be ignored. And we should be able to play the final version without having to download a separate patch first.
You don't have to. The main link is for 1.0.3, the latest version. The patches are just for those who downloaded 1.0 originally and don't want to have to download the whole game all over again. That's just the nature of game development. You're right though, there are a few bugs that can't be ignored.

Akatos wrote:I've just completed the game (Gate B) after a long time of not doing so and got the achievement "Recontained SCP-055"... WTF?
I actually got this one too, though I didn't see anything like 055 around. I don't even remember any object that had this number...
From Mother Russia with all my heart.

Evil computers are love.