Re: Dev Topic #4

Skin_ wrote:
nightscout01 wrote:What about SCP-005?
Nah, I don't see that happening, unless it's nerfed even more so that it NEVER spawns inside it's own chamber.
Even if it was nerfed, I feel it'd still be too OP, since it opens doors that can be opened in-game but aren't supposed to be at certain times (like the doctors offices, all effort to get into them, thrown away) not to mention it excuses too many puzzles/areas that would take a relatively long time (maintenance tunnels, 096 room), but that's only what I think.

I for one hope to see 178, 009 and the rooms and other items from the BoH.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Skin_ wrote:
nightscout01 wrote:What about SCP-005?
Nah, I don't see that happening, unless it's nerfed even more so that it NEVER spawns inside it's own chamber.
Even if it was nerfed, I feel it'd still be too OP, since it opens doors that can be opened in-game but aren't supposed to be at certain times (like the doctors offices, all effort to get into them, thrown away) not to mention it excuses too many puzzles/areas that would take a relatively long time (maintenance tunnels, 096 room), but that's only what I think.

I for one hope to see 178, 009 and the rooms and other items from the BoH.
Yeah, there's that too. I agree, plus 409.

When will the new update be out? Not rushing you or any of that shit but is there like an estimate? This month? Next month? I think it's been around two months since the last one so I don't know maybe it's soon?
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

Daniel123Shaw123 wrote:When will the new update be out? Not rushing you or any of that shit but is there like an estimate? This month? Next month? I think it's been around two months since the last one so I don't know maybe it's soon?
Regalis said that 1.0 will probably come in the summer.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Akatos wrote:
kingjulien22 wrote:I wonder if we will get some new eye-candy events in 1.0. That would be sweet.
Maybe some with the new SCPs?
Heck yeah! Also if there will be new rooms it will be sweet.
New Rooms= New Spooks.
New SCPs= 2spooky4me.

God, I'm looking forward to this. Dammit Reg hurry!
SAY HELLO TO MAH LITTLE FRIEND!!!
RATATATATATATATATATA....

kingjulien22 wrote:
Akatos wrote:
kingjulien22 wrote:I wonder if we will get some new eye-candy events in 1.0. That would be sweet.
Maybe some with the new SCPs?
Heck yeah! Also if there will be new rooms it will be sweet.
New Rooms= New Spooks.
New SCPs= 2spooky4me.

God, I'm looking forward to this. Dammit Reg hurry!
I think that there will be new rooms in 1.0(like the containment chambers for some of the new SCP's and the 860 test room appearing in Regalis' video)
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Is Regalis gonna use Twisted's models of :106: and :513: -1? They are more realistic in my opinion, I would like to see them in-game.
( Altough, our 513-1 does gives me dem spooks with its tall bulid and slender arms)
SAY HELLO TO MAH LITTLE FRIEND!!!
RATATATATATATATATATA....