SCP-860 and SCP-860-1 to be added to the game?

I have a theory that SCP-860 and 860-1 will be added to the game. (If this is already news... oops...) First, you can find SCP-860's document in the office, so that must mean something. 860 also appears on the loading screen sometimes. Also, when I was exploring some files, I found some textures called "forestfloor", "forestpath", "forestterrain.b3d", "forest.b3d", "forest_Im1", and "forestterrain_Im1". This could be evidence that 860 could be in the game sometime, or that it was used for testing in development. Let me know what you guys think!

Re: SCP-860 and SCP-860-1 to be added to the game?

Cridone wrote:I dislike how people go in the files of the game. It's like you're evading Regalis's privacy.
WTSF?

Call me pessimistic, but I'm having doubts of the current 860 project ever being finished. Even if I manage to salvage the code 64 and I had written and juan works his magic and optimizes it, I'd be willing to wager that unless the project gets some serious intervention (As in more than 5 people actually giving a shit about it at any given period) it simply isn't happening.

As for OP, those files have been there for some time now. (Can't be bothered to remember/check when) Those are remnants of the early stages of the project, back when chris was working on it I think.
M-x dingus-mode

Cridone wrote:I dislike how people go in the files of the game. It's like you're evading Regalis's privacy.

But yes, it is already being added.
How is that invading (because evading is a completely different word) his privacy? Its not like he said "stay off the files".
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:

But yes, it is already being added.
How is that invading (because evading is a completely different word) his privacy? Its not like he said "stay off the files".
Not only that, but people MODIFY those files, either for developement of the game or just to be modifications.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

This thread serves no purpose as 860 has already been confirmed to be added to the game some time in the future. If you did some research, you would know this. Locking.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away