Re: SCP Map Creator

the map creator seems a little buggy to me right now, i created a map in which i thought all of you were going to enjoy, but it didn't go so well when i got to the 2 level office, that's where gate a and that office were merged together, i tried getting gate a to work once when i was doing another map one time, but i just got stuck in the elevator instead of going to gate a, it seems also odd that i had to go through the gas lockroom, even though i didn't add the gas lockroom in the map creator.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

jakehellspawn wrote:I'm having a problem with the map creator. When I try to load a created map, it doesn't do anything. I'll click start, and it won't do anything. Has any one else had this problem, or found a solution?
Did you actually put a name before clicking start ?

There is some things they can improve the map creator with.
  • Make so you can't place rooms that clips into eachother. It checks the rooms and if it would be able to clip, it would prevent you from doing that
    Rename the rooms so like Tunnles, Tunnles with pipes instead of tunnelspipes e.t.c

Battery1320 wrote:
Juicy wrote:P.S.: I BROKE IT
Spoiler
I've had that exact thing happen to me so many times. I freaking clipped 079's room into 682's chamber once...
Firefox clipped the PD into the facility once...
Léonard wrote:
jakehellspawn wrote:I'm having a problem with the map creator. When I try to load a created map, it doesn't do anything. I'll click start, and it won't do anything. Has any one else had this problem, or found a solution?
Did you actually put a name before clicking start ?
Yeah, I forgot to do that, too XD I was like "Derp, let's start this map nao *forgets to input name* owaititdidntwork" I can be an idiot when I'm tired. I should sleep now.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP