Re: Is there a time when the next update will be out?

Ketercheat wrote:
chris0matic wrote:Keters trolling again.

Keter you are such a nice guy! Your insults are cute. Now make me a sammich bby.
What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulborbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get away with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.
You.... Are so.... ADORABLE

OMG OMG OMG YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING EVER!

chris0matic wrote:
Ketercheat wrote:

Keter you are such a nice guy! Your insults are cute. Now make me a sammich bby.
What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulborbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get away with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.

What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulborbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get away with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, an
d that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.

What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulb
orbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get away with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.

What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulborbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get away with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call
y
our life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.

What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulborbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get away with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced righ
t now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipe
s out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed c
ombat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.

What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulborbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get aw
ay with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.
"... your rubber ducky has also gone AWOL, captain."

chris0matic wrote:
Ketercheat wrote:

What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulborbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get away with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, an
d that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.

What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulb
orbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get away with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.

What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulborbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get away with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call
y
our life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.

What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulborbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get away with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced righ
t now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipe
s out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed c
ombat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.

What the pik did you just piking say about me, you little pikmin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Freight Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Bulborbs, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Pikmin warfare and I’m the top courier in the entire Hocotate Freight. You are nothing to me but just another sheargrub. I will wipe you the pik out with pikmin the likes of which has been seen before on PNF-404, mark my piking words. You think you can get aw
ay with saying that poppycock to me over the Internet? Think again, picker. As we speak I am contacting my employees across Hocotate and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, skitter leaf. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re piking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over two ways, and that’s just with my punches. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of pikmin and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little spectralid. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your piking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn mamuta. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re piking dead, wogpole.
why do you wrote in that form? (because fuck you, thats why)

Edit :
says : Hey, keep calm dude.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RancioGamers1?feature=mhee give us a suscbribe please!! scp videos !!

InnocentSam wrote:
That Same Anon wrote:back on topic, 0.7.4 will be released sometime next week, though no new content to the game, only the map editor :D
Didn't he say that there won't be much in 0.7.4? I don't think we should rule out the possibility of new content (albeit not a lot).
Regalis wrote:The map editor is now ready. :) I'll release it some time next week along with v0.7.4 (which unfortunately doesn't have that much new stuff because I've mostly been working on the map editor).
Yeah, by the sounds of it, there is probably some new things, just not very many.

I'm hoping 173 gets fixed, i have to disable him to make any progress, otherwise he just spawns in my face in every room.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.