CWM Files real purpose!

Soo I was looking around the Menu.bb file in the source code, I found something very interesting, see it by yourself

Code: Select all

If SelectedLoadingScreen\title = "CWM" Then

If Not shortloading Then 
				If firstloop Then 
					If percent = 0 Then
						TempSound = LoadSound("SFX\cwm1.cwm")
						PlaySound TempSound
					ElseIf percent = 100
						TempSound = LoadSound("SFX\cwm2.cwm")
						PlaySound TempSound
That means, if the loading screen if the Dream Man one, the CWM sounds are supossed to play
also, a new CWM dialog for the loading screens is found:
Spoiler
Look at my frien in the eyes if you adress him, isnt that the gentleman way?
So tell me what you think about this
Edgeworth: Objection !
Judge: Yes ?
Edgeworth: I was hoping to come with a question while objecting, Your Honor. I didnt.
Judge: I see. Very w...
Edgewoth: OBJECTION!
Phoenix Wright #1 Fan

Re: CWM Files real purpose!

Nemet Robert wrote:...And I never saw that new dialog for the loading screens. Except the massive letters jolting everywhere.
Well, his dialogs are chosen randomly, but he actually has readable phrases, these are from .7.3
Spoiler
"A very fine radio might prove to be useful"
"ThIS PLaCE WiLL BUrN"
"You can't control it"
"eof9nsd3jue4iwe1fgj"
"YOU NEED TO TRUST IT"
"Look my friend in the eye when you address him, isn't that the way of the gentleman?"
"???____??_???__????n?"
"???????????"
Edgeworth: Objection !
Judge: Yes ?
Edgeworth: I was hoping to come with a question while objecting, Your Honor. I didnt.
Judge: I see. Very w...
Edgewoth: OBJECTION!
Phoenix Wright #1 Fan

mrslig100 wrote:Thats it!?
You didnt even pick the good parts!
I have gotta find my 3D model drive!
This was just a small last minute addition I decided to make after hearing TheVolgun's recordings, it doesn't mean that I couldn't add a more extensive SCP-990 scene at some point. ;)

Juicy wrote:
Regalis wrote:
mrslig100 wrote:Thats it!?
You didnt even pick the good parts!
I have gotta find my 3D model drive!
This was just a small last minute addition I decided to make after hearing TheVolgun's recordings, it doesn't mean that I couldn't add a more extensive SCP-990 scene at some point. ;)
That voice acting is too good to be ignored :D
A dream scene would be awesome, and environment, 990 model and elaborate nuclear explosion skybox and Volgun's voice would be all that's needed.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Honestly, I don't really want to see 990, he's fine in the loading screen, but having him as an in-game cinematic...It implies there is something special about D-9341. I find it hard to explain, if the character you play was someone with some great destiny with world changing consequences or something, 990 would work well, but instead you just play as an ordinary Class-D who got lucky during an ordinary Containment breach, D-9341 has no greater destiny and having 990 in there would just be plain cheesey.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.