Ideas for new rooms?

What are all of your ideas for new rooms?. i have a few.

Staff break room : It could have numerous tables to navigate around which would make escaping 106 hard, maybe hide a keycard in there somewhere, maybe this is where SCP-294 could be placed.

4-way H room : A room shaped like an H, like to hallways but connected to each other in the center, maybe put a room in the center connecting hall.

E room : Room shaped like the letter E, with the middle hallway being stairs to another room.

What are some of your ideas?.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Re: Ideas for new rooms?

Staff break room [This one is good. Maybe the place has things like spilled coffee cups and notes laying around to show how it was evacuated in a hurry. It also adds to the believe that the place you are in was once inhabited by other people.]

4-way H room [Not really needed, just confusing and doesn't add anything spcieal]

E room [same as the other one]

Random shaped rooms are not really good, they are just confusing and add nothing. A room like a cafeteria, sleeping quarters, etc.. are good since they give the place a more real look and makes you feel like it was once used.

Also, isn't there a thread like this one already? Pretty sure there is.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I haven't seen any like this, but if i do, i'll delete or request a lock. (Whichever works)

I guess hallways are a bit confusing and unneccessary. how about these?

Security camera room : The player could enter here and see a line of cameras, each displaying different parts of the facility, maybe you could see a few SCP's walking around, (173 would stop moving), maybe a scene where you witness the death of an MTF or scientist at the hands of another SCP.

Termination room : Where the D-class are terminated at the end of every month, there would be blood and bullet holes here, along with other means of termination.

Locker room : Where the scientists and MTF's keep there belongings, maybe another place where you can find a gas mask or something else that could help you.

storage room : You could walk across the crates and barrels and maybe find something or have to escape from 173.

Security camera room : [yep, good for getting a general view of the area. Might as well make it with only one exit (the entrance) so if you go in, you will be vulnerable]

Termination room : [same thing. Maybe make it just so its a room you pass. Just to creep the player out. Doesn't need to have much]

Locker room : [yep. contains items, and makes the place seem as it had life in the past]

storage room : [same thing. Big and filled with boxes and empty of life, creepy. contains items and stuff]
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

H and E, I kinda like the ideas, thing is unless Regalis makes a new map algorithm for map generation, not possible, all the rooms are just up to 4 static doors on 4 compass points with the room built around it.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

How about adding a new zone?

called the Residential zone

It would be near the offices and its where MTF's scientist and doctors who live on-site stay, the staff break room could be here along with other rooms like.

Main lobby : The main room, it would be wrecked from people escaping hostile SCP's and others rushing to find a safe place, SCP-173 could be a big threat here, maybe even 106 could show up.

Living quarters : A long hall with 5 or more rooms, this is where the workers rooms lie, maybe leave some items, it would probably be a mess for the same reason as the lobby.

Cafeteria : Could be another place to put 294. like the break room, tables would be flipped and food everywhere.

Maybe there could be another gate here. gate C maybe?.

Adding more to the security camera room idea:
What if the player finds a monitor room where cameras are observing a few different areas in the game. And on one of the camera screens, 096 can be seen sitting/pacing in a random room/hallway. If the player sees his face on the screen, he will start screaming as usual and will run offscreen. From there, 096 will quickly reach the monitor room to kill the player.
It would be great to add more practical rooms like a cafeteria, lobby, locker room, storage room, etc. Keeps the looping hallways down to a minimum and adds more variety.

Thank god!
we need this thead, now the facility's in sections each sections made of very little variety of room but still massive.
Ok, rooms with stairs give the illusion of height but always exit at neutral height, each section should be on different floors connected via stairs or lift.

I love thinking of new ideas like this.

Generator room : The generator room could work in unison with the electric room, you would havave to fix the generator and then interact with the switches in the electric room (And maybe that locked door in SCP-012's room), but the catch is, 106 would spawn here a lot.

Shower room : Where the workers take get cleaned up, maybe thered be a little blood or a dead body, or maybe you could add SCP-153 : Drain worms here?.

Also dividing the rooms thought up by the different zones

Light containment zone
-Security camera room

Heavy containment zone
-Generator room
-Termination room

Office zone
-Storage room

Residential zone (Not in-game)
-Main lobby
-Cafeteria
-Staff break room
-Locker room
-Living quarters
-Shower room

I like colours.

I like the ideas, and the one of zones on different floors - maybe a compromise between these and the existing map?

I know everyone is sick as shit of me saying this again and again, but the endless chains of hallways really need to go.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."