Scp 428

Scp-428 while reading it was interesting. I think it would be indeed a creepy scp. However am not sure if it would fit containment breach or not. And am sure you guys already picked out each scp you want but, I was curious you never know when to throw a idea or two. Perhaps a other indie gamer might think of a idea for it XD. I mean the way how it acts would certainly be horror worthy if written in right. Docile or aggressive since its just unnatural.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-428

Re: Scp 428

Sorry was unsure were to put this thing down lol. Alrighto will repost.

Someone lock this, these discussions belong in scp suggestions general.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

An interesting read, makes me wonder of 428 is just the crowd of people or if 428 is the mass in the center of the crowd.
K7Fei wrote:Btw the game will never be finished if you plan to add every SCPs (I don't think so about that though), but need moar anyway :)
I doubt the game will ever be finished anyways.
Last edited by Soulzarath on Mon May 13, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Soulzarath wrote:An interesting read, makes me wonder of 428 is just the crowd of people or if 428 is the mass in the center of the crowd.
Maybe both. I personally think that the "main" part is in the center, but that it extends inside the people as if they were appendages. Quite creepy if I may add.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

The image they have used for the page obviously doesn't have anything in the middle of the crowd, unless its connected to their heads as its the only part which is obscured.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

MOV_Games wrote:The image they have used for the page obviously doesn't have anything in the middle of the crowd, unless its connected to their heads as its the only part which is obscured.
Because the image isn't real, it is just a bunch of people, so it will not have anything in the center. That doesn't mean that the article can't make up that detail, which makes it more creepy than not having anything in the center.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Juicy wrote:
scpharrisee wrote:Someone lock this, these discussions belong in scp suggestions general.
If a mod has seen this post and he didn't lock it, that post is unnecessary.
You didn't write the OP
Yeah you're right - that was extremely unnecessary. I realized that a while ago and changed my ways.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."