Re: Dev Topic #3

RobbieNewton wrote:If SCP 294 can make anything, then it is not outside the realms of possibility.
Damnit, couldn't you have said that? It would have saved a bunch of butthurt.
That in itself is actually a good idea, it would certainly make use of 294.
RobbieNewton wrote:Something that can kill 682" is completely canon
Ltn Vasquez wrote:We make our own canon here.
Besides, unless you can find a way of killing SCP-682 with an object WITHOUT showing SCP-682 (no model) or creating a massive explosion (definetely can be done, though).

EDIT: Oh wait, I saw you mentioned 294 test logs, my bad.

May I make a suggestion? How about we introduce a new item into the game called Caffeine Spray! If anyone is wondering, yes, it actually exists and is very revolutionary. You literally spray caffeine on you as it is absorbed through your skin. What this would do in-game is give you a temporary stamina boost by reducing your stamina depletion as you sprint. Don't worry I won't bitch if I'm not credited with the idea just here to help. xD
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Soulzarath wrote:May I make a suggestion? How about we introduce a new item into the game called Caffeine Spray! If anyone is wondering, yes, it actually exists and is very revolutionary. You literally spray caffeine on you as it is absorbed through your skin. What this would do in-game is give you a temporary stamina boost by reducing your stamina depletion as you sprint. Don't worry I won't bitch if I'm not credited with the idea just here to help. xD
I don't really like. I also disagreed when Regalis introduced the First Aid Kit and the Kevlar. In my opinion, giving to the player these objects is to help him too much
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

garbo wrote:
Soulzarath wrote:May I make a suggestion? How about we introduce a new item into the game called Caffeine Spray! If anyone is wondering, yes, it actually exists and is very revolutionary. You literally spray caffeine on you as it is absorbed through your skin. What this would do in-game is give you a temporary stamina boost by reducing your stamina depletion as you sprint. Don't worry I won't bitch if I'm not credited with the idea just here to help. xD
I don't really like. I also disagreed when Regalis introduced the First Aid Kit and the Kevlar. In my opinion, giving to the player these objects is to help him too much
You do realize if you were shot in the chest in the game there's a 2/5 that your character won't be able to patch up all the wounds?
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
garbo wrote:
You do realize if you were shot in the chest in the game there's a 2/5 that your character won't be able to patch up all the wounds?
I actually think that you shouldn't have a way to cure you. I also have to say that, when I played the version where these was included, I really liked the fact that if you are shot, you lose movement and blood and this stuff.
Now I actually agree about Kevlar and FAK, becacuse the first one it actually doesn't give you a lot of protection and the second one doesn't cure you at all always.
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

garbo wrote:
Cridone wrote:
garbo wrote: I don't really like. I also disagreed when Regalis introduced the First Aid Kit and the Kevlar. In my opinion, giving to the player these objects is to help him too much
I actually think that you shouldn't have a way to cure you. I also have to say that, when I played the version where these was included, I really liked the fact that if you are shot, you lose movement and blood and this stuff.
Now I actually agree about Kevlar and FAK, becacuse the first one it actually doesn't give you a lot of protection and the second one doesn't cure you at all always.
garbo = SCP-049
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
garbo wrote:I actually think that you shouldn't have a way to cure you. I also have to say that, when I played the version where these was included, I really liked the fact that if you are shot, you lose movement and blood and this stuff.
garbo = SCP-049
lol hug y u so fune?

TRANSLATION

Lol, Hug, why are you so funny?
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time