Re: Dev Topic #3

Serimah wrote:
Capy wrote:SCP-096 dance moves? That's a first.

Also, Cridone, really?

Well, 096 already has a really odd animation in his files. So... maybe 106 could do Gangnam Style someday.
Confirmed that the 106 gangnamation will be used in the closing credits of the game.

Capy wrote:
Serimah wrote:
Capy wrote:SCP-096 dance moves? That's a first.

Also, Cridone, really?

Well, 096 already has a really odd animation in his files. So... maybe 106 could do Gangnam Style someday.
Confirmed that the 106 gangnamation will be used in the closing credits of the game.
Maybe that could be used for a certain map seed. I vote the seed will be GangnamStyle. 106 should chase you while doing the Gangnam Style. 096 should do the Gangnam Style while freaking out, and when it chases you, it should do that weird but strangely cool strafing move PSY does. 173's "scraping" sound file should be replaced with Gangnam style. 049 should do the Gangnam Style. Zombies should do the Gangnam Style. 012 should play Gangnam Style. 1025 should infect you with "Gangnamitis" The page should consist of only the disease name and the lyrics to the song, and you will be unable to stop doing the Gangnam Style. Putting any document whatsoever through 914 on Very Fine should output the lyrics to Gangnam Style. It should play Gangnam Style in the conversion process. The radio should play Gangnam Style. On every channel. Everything will be Gangnam Style.

...Yeah, I got a bit carried away. But we have modders, so that's good.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

Yeah... I would be fine without Gangnam style, thanks.

Chalk me up as one more person excited to hear about any new info on SCP:CB!

Can we stop with the Gangnam stuff? It was funny the first time, it wasn't the next 999,999,999 times.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Jesus. I meant that as in "How about a little Easter Egg?" not go the whole GANGNAM STYLE FOR THE WIN routine O.O
I'd love a small funny touch to some SCPs which you could unlock by doing certain things in certain order.

However, for now I'm just hoping for a new 106 walking animation and maybe some additional moves while he's walking. Him extending his hand towards you 049-style, or waving at you whilst laughing if you turn around to look at him?
Let's face it. Larry is a sadistic bastard and it needs to show more in the actual gameplay. Maybe he'd wave a torn off arm at you? Who knows, that guy collects human teeth for fun and loves to smell your hair.
If he moved a bit more... naturally I think I wouldn't even care for his turd-colored skin anymore.

What if 106 actually did break doors he walks through? Or they at least had a chance to break?
That would make it a lot harder to escape from 173 as you would be unable to close certain doors behind you.

I'd love to hear from Regalis about what he's actually planning on doing. That would make it easier to contribute.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:However, for now I'm just hoping for a new 106 walking animation and maybe some additional moves while he's walking. Him extending his hand towards you 049-style, or waving at you whilst laughing if you turn around to look at him?
Let's face it. Larry is a sadistic bastard and it needs to show more in the actual gameplay. Maybe he'd wave a torn off arm at you?
I, for one, like the sound of this idea. 106 does love playing with victims, the waving and laughing sounds like it would fit really well.
I would also like to see 106 leave some of his messages around the facility as well, not just in the PD. For example, a message like "It's still hopeless" in 914's room.
Doomed From Birth

I'm quite baffled by all the new stuff thats being added in the next update. If there is a slot open, I could volunteer as a potential beta tester for new releases. Just a suggestion, feedback is appreciated. The picture of 513 that mister Jimmie king sent me had perfect timing as I had no pants on.

Prepare your anus when you see this
Spoiler
Enhanced Image
Spoiler
STEAM
## LOG OFF.