Re: Dev Topic #3

Absolutely terrifying. 049 was an insanely pleasant surprise! As was the rest of the spooky facility!

I haven't encountered 1025 yet. Does it inflict any illnesses on the player?
Lusor1111 wrote:edit: also it seems tha some scp can be more than once on each map
You don't mean multiple 106s and 049s, do you? :shock:

106phobia wrote:Absolutely terrifying. 049 was an insanely pleasant surprise! As was the rest of the spooky facility!

Lusor1111 wrote:edit: also it seems tha some scp can be more than once on each map
No, I found the room set with the ring and the disease book twice on the same seed. The update is awesome though; I love it.

Yay, I can download this now. Wasn't able to earlier today because for some reason this site was barely loading, and the only download that was there was anticipated to take a day to download. (an hour gave me 0.8 MB downloaded)

Also, the second mirror isn't working as far as I can tell. The link doesn't make any sense either (v0 ?). Manually changing it to v0.7 didn't work either...

SlinkyCatalyst wrote:
106phobia wrote:Absolutely terrifying. 049 was an insanely pleasant surprise! As was the rest of the spooky facility!

No, I found the room set with the ring and the disease book twice on the same seed. The update is awesome though; I love it.
Bug thread for this issue here: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2372
M-x dingus-mode

While visiting 049's chamber and suffering from him, I noticed one thing. When the guard was in front of me and killed me, the message was "You feel a burning pain in you leg". But zombies must be shoot in their heads, musn't they?
From Mother Russia with all my heart.

Evil computers are love.

one more thing also, I encountered 049, and I cannot escape anymore? the buttons of the elevator are gone, and in 008's room see in my video, there isn't a button to access the other room
where 008 is without noclipping? :D

I think I am going to add a new rule that spoilers should be tagged as such, unless the thread OP explicitly states that there will be spoilers.

Aside from that I look forward to play this new update.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

ZanVaelius wrote:
Spoiler
Still I find the fact that we no longer have that one corridor of safety to be a sort of horrible change. :(
Spoiler
We will now call it "The corridor of :173: 's anarchy".
From Mother Russia with all my heart.

Evil computers are love.

I think I should mention that the Dev Topic and the Changelog you don't need to use the tags, as the expectation is that these threads will contain spoilers.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.