Re: SCP-106's Jacket

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:All he needs is a top hat and some shades, and he's ready to take on Saxton Hale.
Why do I suddenly predict a photo manip coming up? :D
"Okay, he can't f~ing open doors, you're fine."
"Are you sure? He f~ing killed those guys." :173:
"Yeah, but he didn't open any doors."
"THEY WERE ORANGE!"

It's probably made of similar material as of what the old man is coated in. I theorize the black goo that coats 106's body is material that can easily melt through anything non-organic thus letting 106 travel anywhere. The vest being probably a completely solid yet flexible form of the goo. *buzzed*
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

I think that he is not supposed to actually have a jacket. The image is something the author probably found, and then decided to use it to make an SCP, since it is not mentioned in the article itself.

I could also be wrong, and he made the image himself.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

[quote="Glitch"]Gaze upon my chiseled abs. I no longer have the crabs.

My rhymes will grab you by the throat and ride you like a sturdy goat.

I can't tell how is sexier, 106 or Fernando.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Juicy wrote:
spartan322 wrote:I think that he is not supposed to actually have a jacket. The image is something the author probably found, and then decided to use it to make an SCP, since it is not mentioned in the article itself.

I want to know where does it come from
In all honesty, do we want to know? It might be a grizzly tale. :D
"Okay, he can't f~ing open doors, you're fine."
"Are you sure? He f~ing killed those guys." :173:
"Yeah, but he didn't open any doors."
"THEY WERE ORANGE!"

spartan322 wrote:I think that he is not supposed to actually have a jacket. The image is something the author probably found, and then decided to use it to make an SCP, since it is not mentioned in the article itself.

Shit you're right.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

A guy made out of ultra-corrosive acid who can walk through doors and his jacket is completely fine??! Screw the ballistic vests, give me Larry's jacket :D :D :D

No for real, if we find some way to kill or disable 106 and get his jacket (maybe he left it behind, for example PD?), it would be such an epic item/powerup.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."