Re: SCP Suggestions General

IT IS ORIGINAL... THE ONLY THING I BASED OFF OF 682 IS THE FACT THAT IT'S REPTILE...682 was my favorite at that point and so i made an SCP COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EXCEPT FOR THAT IT'S A REPTILE.
I BASED IT OFF OF 682 BUT IT IS WAY DIFFERENT it is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND ORIGINAL EXCEPT THAT IT'S A REPTILE BUT IT IS MORE THEN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE
I LOVE SCP-096!

SCP 5968 wrote:IT IS ORIGINAL... THE ONLY THING I BASED OFF OF 682 IS THE FACT THAT IT'S REPTILE...682 was my favorite at that point and so i made an SCP COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EXCEPT FOR THAT IT'S A REPTILE.
I BASED IT OFF OF 682 BUT IT IS WAY DIFFERENT it is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND ORIGINAL EXCEPT THAT IT'S A REPTILE BUT IT IS MORE THEN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE
I was meaning that the game only adds official SCPs, these that are in the SCP Foundation page.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

SCP 5968 wrote:IT IS ORIGINAL... THE ONLY THING I BASED OFF OF 682 IS THE FACT THAT IT'S REPTILE...682 was my favorite at that point and so i made an SCP COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EXCEPT FOR THAT IT'S A REPTILE.
Uh, I'm guessing you are a troll, but if not, let me tell you this: Your SCP won't get added. If it isn't an SCP on the original Foundation wikia, then it will not have any chance of getting added.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Uh, I'm guessing you are a troll, but if not, let me tell you this: Your SCP won't get added. If it isn't an SCP on the original Foundation wikia, then it will not have any chance of getting added.
WHY-no- HOW THE HELL WOULD I BE A TROLL IT SCP-5968 Is literally... ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH... I REALLY WANT THIS SCP IN THE GAME AND IF NOT IT WOULD NEED ITS OWN GAME THAT I WOULD DECIDE HOW ITS MADE... plus it would make it easier to win IF you can find it
I LOVE SCP-096!

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Um, I say we send this SCP to a GULAG

You know me, it is always gulag. But still, You are new, if your purpose is trolling, expect to be reprimanded. Not by me, but by someone who has the authority to. With all do respect, we wouldn't need that on our forum.
The Red Menace

Here are a list of SCP's that could theoretically be added in my opinion. SCP-050, Maybe 447, 017 would be fun, but it may be a little hard to model... I would say 053 but she will be almost impossible to make correctly... I know 352 is already been suggested, but it is possible. 993 is perfectly possible as well. Lastly, I would love to see SCP-999 in the game as well.
Herp derp derp~

i HATE trolls... and i'm not an idiot... look, i've been through alot so i tend to get mad easily, sorry but i can't help it...
and also... WTF IS A GULAG
I LOVE SCP-096!

SCP-500 wrote:From what google tells me it's basically a russian forced labor camp, kind of like a prison from what i gather.
Well met, and yes it is. During the soviet era, my country sent all dissenters and criminals to gulags to work until their sentence was over, being an anti communist, my father was sent to one until the end of the Soviet regime and going on to serve in the second chechen civil war.
The Red Menace