Re: SCP Suggestions General

Coheedfreak07 wrote:When is the new version coming out?
This is so completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. Go find a thread more relevant. If you have to, start your own.

Quick suggestion: 374 chamber should have a keycard lock to close or open the door (maybe the internal chamber could also be given one), for no more reason than consistency. Even if all doors on his chamber start open, there should be a lock.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

I've had this idea for a while now, so you got SCP-126's containment chamber in the game and you can open it and once it has been opened you can occasionally hear scp-126's voice startling the player at times. Any thoughts? Just an idea.

Coheedfreak07 wrote:I've had this idea for a while now, so you got SCP-126's containment chamber in the game and you can open it and once it has been opened you can occasionally hear scp-126's voice startling the player at times. Any thoughts? Just an idea.
126 would be interesting, no idea why would she be implemented though.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

Hey guissssse, like, omg, we shouldd totally put 370 into the game, because, like, it would totaly take the difficulty up a notch. And then we could, like, have random d-class running around and they would see it and then oh, now you're double fucked. Or we could leave a document about it laying around, which is perfectly harmless. And it would be, like, really cool, suc, like, you would get to see if you were type A, B, or C

= SARCASM
= DOUBLE SARCASM

Coheedfreak07 wrote:I've had this idea for a while now, so you got SCP-126's containment chamber in the game and you can open it and once it has been opened you can occasionally hear scp-126's voice startling the player at times. Any thoughts? Just an idea.
So, basically an audio version of 372? They are thinking about putting 513 in with better mechanics. If they did, the first stage would basically be what you described.