Re: SCP Suggestions General

ndi05 wrote:WTF man omniary cant put it.
Why?... what is this nonsense?... whaat..why...

So, maybe anyone else can put SCP 513 in teh game.... (Prologue)

SCP 513 wrote:

do you smell what i smell?
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:

do you smell what i smell?
Pardon moi?

I recommend:

SCP 303 - nude, sexless, emaciated humanoid figure with reddish-brown skin. Instead of normal facial features, its head is dominated by an extremely large mouth, which bears a set of oversized human teeth. It continually vocalizes a wheezing noise, loud enough to be heard from the other side of most solid doors.

SCP 600 - is a humanoid entity, approximately 1.7 meters tall, with a build approximating an adult human male of average weight for its height. The subject is generally featureless, lacking facial features, external ears, nails, body hair, genitalia, and anus. Full-body scans have shown SCP-600 to have no internal structures of any kind, instead being formed from an unknown material of uniform density close to that of human muscle tissue. It neither ingests, respirates, nor excretes. SCP-600 telepathically affects all humans who view it, causing it to take on their superficial personal characteristics. This effect only alters the visual perception of affected persons; SCP-600's actual form can still be detected by cameras, sensors, and touch.

SCP-1128 is an entity that manifests as a massive aquatic predator to anyone given a full description of the being's appearance through either spoken/written descriptions or visual depictions of the being. Persons infected by SCP-1128 will initially exhibit no abnormal behavior, though some cases show a general aversion to activities involving bodily immersion in water such as bathing or swimming.SCP-1128 infection can be treated with class-C amnesiacs, as it appears memory of the entity or descriptions of it are required for its anomalous properties to take effect. (Yeah, maybe if SCP Founadtion is linked to the ocean...)

I'm sticking to my suggestion on SCP-1993 "My leg".
It would serve as an scp that can add an additional level to the current difficulty if you found it, in that it forces the class-D to cut off his leg and then try to attach scp 1993 to himself, turning his own cut off leg into a the new scp 1993.
Medi-packs would stop the bloodloss temporary.

More info about the suggestion can be found here:
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 170#p10804
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Sparks wrote:I'm sticking to my suggestion on SCP-1993 "My leg".
That SCP should be Keter, it spreads AIDs, an in curable disease.
In theory it would only spread it once, because if the class-d removes his leg to try and attach the SCP 1993 leg, the old leg would seize to be an SCP and his cut off leg would now be the new one.
This cycle would continue every time a new class-d sees it, only allowing diseases to spread to the next person in the chain.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.