Re: SCP Suggestions General

So with SCP-126 the containment chamber will be there and if you open it from that point you can occasionally hear SCP-126's voice whisper or maybe even yell at the player freaking them out. Nothing visable would be shown just the containment chamber and the voice. But I would ask to keep 372 in as well. I don't like the thought of other SCP's being replaced.

Coheedfreak07 wrote:So with SCP-126 the containment chamber will be there and if you open it from that point you can occasionally hear SCP-126's voice whisper or maybe even yell at the player freaking them out. Nothing visable would be shown just the containment chamber and the voice. But I would ask to keep 372 in as well. I don't like the thought of other SCP's being replaced.
I agree with you Coheed... i dont want to get SCP's get replaced and that's why i want SCP 513 back.... dundun duuun

I also had an idea with SCP-457. He wouldn't really be a free roaming SCP, but there could be a room sorta similar to SCP-096 but with a lot more room, and the room could be on fire. It could also be a big maze where if you don't find your way out in time SCP-457 spawns from the fire and chases you. But SCP-457 cannot come out of that room because that room has a fuel source it needs.

SCP-126 and 457 don't really fit with the game in my opinion, and 372 isn't going to get taken out, EVER. However, me and Omniary have discussed the possibility of the re-addition of 513. We had our own special way of adding him in, which Regalis thinks is a good way of implementation. I won't say how he will be re-implemented, but you'll see hopefully.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

SCP 513 wrote:I recommend SCP-049 as many people said that and SCP-080 could be recommended...

And I recommend to take me back to the game...
049 also does not really fit in with the game. 080 could be a possibility, but i doubt it.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

I can understand the 457 deal, but I think 126 would be a pretty good scare. A creepy female voice calling you it would just be freaky. And I'm glad nothin is being replaced or taken out, I think 372 works perfectly, and I'm glad to see 513 make its way back into the mix! Well whatever you guys decide it's for the best.

Trialtrex21 wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:I recommend SCP-049 as many people said that and SCP-080 could be recommended...

049 also does not really fit in with the game. 080 could be a possibility, but i doubt it.
BUT... but what about me? SCP 513 = RADICAL GHOST

SCP 513 wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:

BUT... but what about me? SCP 513 = RADICAL GHOST
For fuck sake I already explained in a previous post.

BUT... but what about me? SCP 513 = RADICAL GHOST[/quote]
For fuck sake I already explained in a previous post.[/quote]

FFS! I should ask Omniary