Re: Suicide Guard's P90.

SCP-426 wrote:
Jellycog wrote:Yeah, Let's fuck up the whole horror aspect and make it so there are loads of gunz to shoot 360 noscope bad guys
Capcom logic enabled!
Can't wait for Activision to make SCP 214734198345 - The friendly bunny
~Catching Pokemon since 2002
~Cutting Trees and Training Strength since 2003

mcrubxpcod wrote:Next patch his weapon is switched to an intervention sniper rifle, with 90 bullets, so you can 360 quickscope 096.
mcrubxpcod wrote:If you contain 25 scps you get the nuke killstreak, and if you get the nuke 10 times you kill 682 and you get the golden camo for the radio!
I hope to god your trolling.

I want to pick up that gun even though i cant use it on scps atleast i can break windows and shoot those mtf units or maybe even shoot open a locked door and disable a telsa gate with it
theres many uses for it but if it has no ammo then in the future mtfs can be killed by scps right? so we can take their guns because it is always loaded
Endermans are always my friend(Despite the fact they are hostile)
Wear a pumpkin

answer42 wrote:I think that leaving it to a simple separation of the P90 from the MTF, and then having a line letting you know it's out of ammo and leaving it on the ground would be valid enough, there's no need to think "well maybe I'll find bullets separately," if you think about it, that wouldn't make sense, in that kind of facility, ammo would be in an armory, which would be heavily armored and locked, not laying around on desks and bookshelves [(semi) looking at you resident evil], and on top of that, its mainly a research facility with armed personnel to guard stuff.

Hopefully that made sense, I may have left out some thoughts or something.
I think it makes more sense if you pick it up. Ok sure, it has no ammo, and its unlikely that you might find some in a facility like that, but it makes more sense to actually pick it up.
1. You MIGHT find ammo (as in, if it was a real situation)
2. Theres 914 to consider
3. ITS A GUN, FOR GODS SAKE. Even if it has no bullets, you WILL pick it up. If it was a real situation, you could use to sneak up on an MTF, poke him on the back, and use him as a human shield, or just tell him to drop his gun, or you'll shoot.
4. Its a gun.

So yeah, the excuse of it not having ammo, might not work. What about, I don't know, for some reason, its broken. I know it makes less sense, but still.

You know what funny, people will complain either way. One way because it makes no sense to not be able to pick it up for no reason. Or they might still want to pick it up, even when it says it has no ammo, or its broken.

So, for now, I think its ok to leave like that. It changes nothing, and theres more important things to focus on, after all, the game isn't finished yet.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

gmod101 wrote:I want to pick up that gun even though i cant use it on scps atleast i can break windows and shoot those mtf units or maybe even shoot open a locked door and disable a telsa gate with it
theres many uses for it but if it has no ammo then in the future mtfs can be killed by scps right? so we can take their guns because it is always loaded
Might as well change my name to XX0mnIARYXX while I can.
It slep time bunner.