My question thread

I am going to be asking questions to the community so I bet I'm going to be trolled in one of these (the internet is a horrible place) so please give truthful answers.
1. what is the wood texture used for in the game (I saw that in 2.1 and beyond)
2. does Regalis voice any of the characters in the game
3. is the panic sound SCP-096 make come from the video "let me hear your war cry" or whatever on YT
4. what are the new rooms in 1.0 (regalis said he was adding alot I think)
5.Why does D-9341 have textures if they are not used anywhere In-game
6. When did regalis want to add :duck: (no not the update in that brain of his)
7. The 035 victim has a 106-like face that rarely appears / why does the mask fall of his face
8. Why were endrooms in the first versions just creepy boxes that always have SCP-106's cracks in them
That is all for now but I will add more later
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

Re: My question thread

eyedine wrote:I am going to be asking questions to the community so I bet I'm going to be trolled in one of these (the internet is a horrible place) so please give truthful answers.
3. is the panic sound SCP-096 make come from the video "let me hear your war cry" or whatever on YT
7. The 035 victim has a 106-like face that rarely appears / why does the mask fall of his face
8. Why were endrooms in the first versions just creepy boxes that always have SCP-106's cracks in them
1. Wood? I don't remember any wood... And I think you mean 0.2.1.
2. I'm pretty sure.
3. No idea, but I do remember hearing the exact same sound in Goat Simulator.
4. I'm not sure if that information was released yet.
5. I think they're used for the Class-Ds in the intro.
6. According to the changelog, it was first added in 0.6.
7. What and what.
8. Because it was a new game then, it had to be kept simple.
If I got anything screwed up, pls correckt gg no re boii
What's a signature?

eyedine wrote:I am going to be asking questions to the community so I bet I'm going to be trolled in one of these (the internet is a horrible place) so please give truthful answers.
1. Wood texture is used for the coffin, and only that, I believe.
2. Don't think so, maybe he did the wtf line for the Class D since it's pretty short and came from no where.
3. Correct. One of the older members managed to edit it to make it even more cringier.
4. :EXPUNGED:
5. He doesn't.
6. I think he saw some talk of adding the anomalous duck easter eggs on the Dev topic and voila, they appeared an update later.
7. The mask doesn't fall off its face, it's just a detail for if you manage to see through the eyeholes.
8. The endrooms in the first version of the game didn't really have a design, they were just ominous empty rooms, now they're ominous blast shelters, which makes more sense.
It slep time bunner.

eyedine wrote:
5. He doesn't
Then what is that texture that says classd3 In the files
Haven't seen it. Perhaps you are using the Box of Horrors mod? That uses another Class D texture that isn't in the main game. :049:

Edit: Ninja'd by juan :087_2: ill get you next time
It slep time bunner.

1. Wut
2. DukeLovesYou and ItsDuke does most of the voice acting, TheVolgun does few voice acting in the game though.
3. I looked it up, and it seems as it does come from that video, jesus that video made me grin though.
4. Regalis hasn't said yet, we'll have to wait.
5. D-9341 does not have any textures, those textures are for the other Class-Ds.
6. Since 0.6
7. SCP-035 is not SCP-106, it dosen't fall of its face.
8. I guess Regalis wasn't as creative back then, but those endrooms in the early versions were pretty creepy, also those cracks are decals, not SCP-106's, you can even find those decals in the newer endrooms.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

ill just give my own answers

1. SCP-895
2. Possibly that guy that gets abducted by 106 over the radio?
3. Yes.
4. :EXPUNGED:
5. Box of horrors mod texture - It's used when you touch 038. It's the scientist1 head photoshopped onto the D-Class body.
6. For the lulz.
7. 035's corrosion / Bug when you load your game, the mask may disappear.
8. Endrooms were bland because the game wasn't as polished. 106's cracks are just decals that can appear randomly around the facility on floors n stuff, as well as blood splatters.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
4. :REDACTED: :EXPUNGED: :EXPUNGED: :REDACTED: :EXPUNGED:
5. Future Reasons
6. Can't answer this
7. Go to my number one answer
8. Regalis didn't do much when he first released it.