Re: Dev Topic

MrJPenguin1 wrote:Will the new 106 model be the model for the rest of the game's development or will it change if we somehow get an even better model?
It's pretty damn good as is, so I don't see how another could possibly replace it.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:Will the new 106 model be the model for the rest of the game's development or will it change if we somehow get an even better model?
It's pretty damn good as is, so I don't see how another could possibly replace it.
pretty damn scary is more like it... O_o
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Well, we know how well getting a new 173 model went...
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

Nick Wickstrom wrote:
Omniary wrote:
pretty damn scary is more like it... O_o
Don't you mean pretty damn beautiful?
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Ryan_Leanardoe wrote:Regalis, are the models for scp-096 and scp-860-1 finished?
Chris0matic is making those. I dont know how far he got in making them. But the last I heard (Because I am lazy and dont look in the collab area much) was that he was nearly done with it.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:Well, 173 looks fine the way he is...
Agree, when i first found 173 with the new model i said "Dafuq?" but now i just get the same jumpscares of 0.3
Ditto. I found that the model was fine, and then when I went back to 1.3 and the earlier versions, I wasn't as scared. This was because of the better model i realised. My dumbass slow realisation speed processor was obviously dusty.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.