Can't escape 106's PD

So whenever I get to the Pocket Dimension, I'll walk around to try and escape, but I can never actually do it. Usually, it'll send me to the next section, but a split second afterwords, I fall through the ground and die. If I do escape, I fall through the floor of the room I spawn in and die.

So yeah. Is this how you're supposed to die?
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

Re: Can't escape 106's PD

You can escape the pocket dimension, however, it takes time to find the correct way out. You are meant to spend some time there.

I hate it when I fall through, I spend so much time to go then I fall through. :/ But like SFK sa- WAIT! SFK? Holy shit? Anyway, like SFK said, the game is still in Alpha and it's still very buggy. I'm pretty sure Regalis is sure working on it.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:I hate it when I fall through, I spend so much time to go then I fall through. :/ But like SFK sa- WAIT! SFK? Holy shit? Anyway, like SFK said, the game is still in Alpha and it's still very buggy. I'm pretty sure Regalis is sure working on it.
This has been since 0.2, and I've never seen anyone else so much as mention it. Everyone else just seems to be able to escape just fine...
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

SCP-682 wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:I hate it when I fall through, I spend so much time to go then I fall through. :/ But like SFK sa- WAIT! SFK? Holy shit? Anyway, like SFK said, the game is still in Alpha and it's still very buggy. I'm pretty sure Regalis is sure working on it.
This has been since 0.2, and I've never seen anyone else so much as mention it. Everyone else just seems to be able to escape just fine...
Trust me, I have a crapton of trouble too. Whenever I die and reload the save, I fall through!
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Well, everytime im capture, I just go to any of the passages. I always escape that way. The first passage I choose, is always the one that lets me escape.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-