Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hi I'm Rhythy and I've been wanting to get into this game for awhile. But it won't let me download it. From either the main download or the mirror. It gets a bit in, says complete, then it says it can't be opened because it is invalid. I tried this on Chrome, IE, and my Laptop so also chrome there. I don't know what to do so this is a introduction and a request for help.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe

Okay. I know it's very late to do a introduction, but I truthfully didn't know this thread existed until yesterday. Here I go:

Hello! My name is SyphenTV, also known as Syphen, Connor, Connor Syphentotics, 'Oh dear god no', and 'That Guy'. I am a small time Minecraft Resource Pack maker, who does a small amount of modeling in Blender. I do have Anger issues, but I do try to keep it mediocre. I love to play Video Games, some including SCP, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic, the Half-Life series, and the Portal series, with many more coming. I have made some old packs for SCP - Containment Breach, and I love to enthusiate my Ideas and questions for different things. I do have a reputation in some places that I regret having. But, I try to make the best of everything.

Well, that was my horribly late introduction. Thanks for reading.

Rhythy wrote:Hi I'm Rhythy and I've been wanting to get into this game for awhile. But it won't let me download it. From either the main download or the mirror. It gets a bit in, says complete, then it says it can't be opened because it is invalid. I tried this on Chrome, IE, and my Laptop so also chrome there. I don't know what to do so this is a introduction and a request for help.
What brand/operating system is your laptop? Lack of compatibility could be the cause. Another issue could be that you do not have WinRAR, Winzip, or any other unzipping tool.
eric

Theimperfectbeing wrote:
Rhythy wrote:Hi I'm Rhythy and I've been wanting to get into this game for awhile. But it won't let me download it. From either the main download or the mirror. It gets a bit in, says complete, then it says it can't be opened because it is invalid. I tried this on Chrome, IE, and my Laptop so also chrome there. I don't know what to do so this is a introduction and a request for help.
What brand/operating system is your laptop? Lack of compatibility could be the cause. Another issue could be that you do not have WinRAR, Winzip, or any other unzipping tool.

I got it. It was the lack of Winrar. Thanks for your help!
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe

Hello people, my name is Aethryx. I'm a fan of horror, and scary things in general. I've always found the SCP universe to be pretty interesting, and I've been wanting to play Containment Breach for a long time (I can never get it to start up). Aside from that, my main hobby is music, of a house/dance variety. As for personal-ish stuff, I'm 21, and I live in Phoenix, AZ, and I grew up in SoCal.

I do sometimes dabble in game design, and I've made models before, really good at sound related stuff (due to being a seasoned producer), so if needed I could always help contribute to this wonderful game I can't play :)

I observed forum for quite a while and I decided to register.

I'm Sepulchure, and I really like SCP Foundation. I've never found creepypastas interesting, but Foundation is something different. I like it because of that unique pseudo-science climate. Procedures, labs, researches. And I found out that it exists from... Containment Breach. When I saw videos from this game on youtube and later played it myself I decided to learn more about SCP. That's how it started.

I cannot mod, design, make models or anything. But I registered because I wanted to have contact with developer and people who are contributing something for this game. Also I can give some ideas, don't know if good or bad, but I'll try.

Edit: Also, sorry for my bad english. In this and next posts.

Ahoy hoy! I'm a player of the game and, incidentally an author of may articles on the SCP site(if you're interested you can find my author page here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/dr-cimmerian-s-personnel-file). Thought I'd swing by and say hello.
If you have the time or inclination you can check out stuff I've authored for the SCP Wiki here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/dr-cimmerian-s-personnel-file

Also hello from the SCP Wiki!