Re: Introduce yourself thread

Good day, guys! I'm a 26 years old russian programmist. Well, I've heard about the SCP:CB about 2 years ago. And, yes. I've seen it on PewDiePie's channel :laugh:
My name is Fedosov Alexander and I dreamed to be a game developer since I was 5 :D And now my dreams becoming truth. Last month I've started a project (another one story based on SCP)... THANK YOU! YOU! inspired me to start it =)

But to prevent thoughts that I want to advertise it - I won't give you links unless I'll be asked to :wink: And it's not playable yet =)

Well, about games.. I also like Terraria, CS 1.6 and WoW (yup, pretty old, but I like it). About my job... I'm linux embedded C developer in world-wide famous D-Link... so, if you have troubles with your routers - feel free to contact me :D

Btw, one more thing about my game... Is it normal to use some art from SCP:CB in my project with references? (Open-source too)

Thanks for attention :)

Hi, guys! I'm Matthew, 17, and I've been playing the game since it's alpha stage about 2 years ago. Although, I'm not new to the game, I only recently registered here. As per details about me, well, there's not much to tell, I'm taking up Accountancy in my local college, I live somewhere in Asia(sorry guys, but I still want a bit of anonymity), and I'm also an avid gamer, been playing computer games since I was 6 years of age, I've played a lot of Elder Scrolls titles, Fallout titles, DotA(the WC3 mod), Dota2, Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning, Metro: Last Light(I've never played Metro 2033 but I liked Last Light) Resident Evil titles, CoD titles, and the list goes on. I am also fond of horror games such as this one, although not really impressed with ones that relies on jump-scares but with the exception of SCP:CB, since jumps-scares here are so organized and terrifying and that those jump-scares turn into, well, horrific chase sequences. So other than that, hats off to the devs here for giving me one of the most horrifying experience in my life(so far), thanks for the great game, hope you guys keep updating it, and more power to you guys.

On a side note, I apologize for my intro for being so poorly written, I just feel rushed while writing this, and thanks to Steelpoint for making it easier for us to know each other. Oh and u can find me on steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deusultima/ .The only games I play there is Dota2 and FO:NV though. Cheers! :)

Hi, I'm Simon. New-ish to everything SCP. I played a little of containment breach about six months ago and just yesterday started playing again. Other than that I play a lot of different games on Xbox and PS3 so if you would like to get together on there and play let me know. Any questions feel free to ask.

yonzo_rikuo 097 wrote:i like to fuck monkey
Not sure if you are trolling or not, but this is an extremely inappropriate comment to make.

I've been looking at your other posts, first don't make a new thread for every minor idea you have, we have threads for suggestions that you should keep those to. And please put some actual thought into your ideas, stuff like this is covered in the faq, Regalis will not be porting this game to a new engine, and other than that all your posts are poorly composed, most people don't understand a thing you are saying.
Oh, and remove your signature, it doesn't matter what mix of races you are, people find that offensive.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
Not sure if you are trolling or not, but this is an extremely inappropriate comment to make.

I've been looking at your other posts, first don't make a new thread for every minor idea you have, we have threads for suggestions that you should keep those to. And please put some actual thought into your ideas, stuff like this is covered in the faq, Regalis will not be porting this game to a new engine, and other than that all your posts are poorly composed, most people don't understand a thing you are saying.
Oh, and remove your signature, it doesn't matter what mix of races you are, people find that offensive.

Thank you Glitch. By the way, Love your picture. I like to watch ExintheVatican.

SyphenTV wrote:
Glitch wrote:

Thank you Glitch. By the way, Love your picture. I like to watch ExintheVatican.

i think i have been hacked. my original signature is "dont think about me, dont talk about me and dont mess with me" but suddenly someone change it :evil:
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Hi!

Not sure if you're trolling.

The thing that bothers me most about you is how you make your post. These almost pointless post you make just bothers me. If you want some good feedback for minor things, just make a post listing every single minor thing you think or have questions about. Also, like Glitch a said: Remove your signature and stop with the immaturity.

Hope this helps! ~ApplePiah

yonzo_rikuo wrote:i think i have been hacked. my original signature is "dont think about me, dont talk about me and dont mess with me" but suddenly someone change it :evil:
If you were hacked, I recommend you request your hacked account to be deleted ASAP. Though if memory serves me right, one of the moderators I'm friends with told me that both accounts have the same IP.. Seems a bit fishy to me, but I'm no one to meddle in the affairs of a supposed hacked account person.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.