Re: Officially Licensed Live-Action Promo Spot

yonzo_rikuo 097 wrote:haow about we make 096 mouth looks loke hippopotamus mouth it wil be :REDACTED: scary :096:

and the foundation lopks futuristic
No, no no. The foundation's lore takes place during present times.
And also, 096 with a hippo mouth? That would look too ridiculous.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Kenneth crooker wrote:
yonzo_rikuo 097 wrote:haow about we make 096 mouth looks loke hippopotamus mouth it wil be :REDACTED: scary :096:

and the foundation lopks futuristic
No, no no. The foundation's lore takes place during present times.
And also, 096 with a hippo mouth? That would look too ridiculous.
i mean the foundation took place in year 2018 and there are many new thing. i dont mean it must looks like its year 8901 i mean i want it looks like the future is nearby.

have you ever been to expensive hospital? yeah the foundation must looks like its clean but dark and some blood splatter or some mess. if we make too much mess it will be little unscary we must make scary film that will make us think like :
Oh my god the foundation is dark and the hallway is empty i hope all scps is still in the conatinment chamber and suddenly BAM 173 appear and we have no idea how to deal with it.

also if you show the area dont play any songs/music so the viewer knows how quiet the place are. and when the 096 came and kil a people dont scream but cry loudly it will make the viewer feel sad and scared. we must make this movie has a phsycological horror. dont just make a jumpscare. show something that will make all viewer can feel how dangerous the place/situation. and make everyone was happy at the start.

sorry for the long post heres a potato

POTATO
BEHOLD THE NEW SPECIES OF HUMAN NIGGANESE!!!!

NIGGA + JAPANESE = me

Seriously Yonzo, your ideas are just not comprehendable. Who ever said the Foundation is "set in 2018" ? It is not. It takes place in our current timeline.
Also, the Foundation is not "futuristic" but a huge "What if humanity had to contain this kind of threat in current times". There are already tons of futuristic fractions found all over the Foundation itself.
What, you think the way SCP-106 is contained is normal? Think about the containment procedures of many of the SCPs, realistically they'd be near impossible.

I have been to many expensive hospitals. The Foundation is NOT a hospital, end of story. The way you describe it you already have another game's setting in your head. Blood splattered hospitals are not scary anymore either way, they're heavily overused. Also, music is set to enhance the mood. Dead silence doesn't work as often.
And honestly.. I doubt anyone would feel sad for SCP-096 if they heard him cry/scream. That thing makes you take one good look to go "Nope, f*ck this I'm out."
we must make this movie has a phsycological horror. dont just make a jumpscare. show something that will make all viewer can feel how dangerous the place/situation. and make everyone was happy at the start.
The Foundation is not a happy place and never was. The things that happen at those facilities are beyond horrendous, even without a containment breach.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

nononono i mean we need to make it looks as a high tech place don't make it looks too industrial. and i don't want :096: to cry i want people who eaten by :096: to cry. and how a bout we change the blood splatter into a heavily mutilated corpse and lots of organ like corpse party ( if you watch it ) and i want :096: mouth to look wide and scary
BEHOLD THE NEW SPECIES OF HUMAN NIGGANESE!!!!

NIGGA + JAPANESE = me

yonzo_rikuo 097 wrote:nononono i mean we need to make it looks as a high tech place don't make it looks too industrial. and i don't want :096: to cry i want people who eaten by :096: to cry. and how a bout we change the blood splatter into a heavily mutilated corpse and lots of organ like corpse party ( if you watch it ) and i want :096: mouth to look wide and scary
And I just said that it would be nonsensical to make it look more "hightech" since the Foundation is set in our timeline, not the future. You basically ignored what I wrote completely.
SCP-096's victims crying? Why? If you were torn apart and eaten you'd scream in pure agony not cry. Also, SCP-096 never leaves mutilated corpses behind. Only traces of blood, hence the blood splatters everywhere.
You can't make 096's mouth too wide as it does have a maximum "size" it can stretch. How wide would you make it? It's already really wide and bloody.

yonzo_rikuo 097 wrote:the reason i want the foundation looks loke high tech because they secure contain protect the scp and scp need some technology to contain them. like in the teaser the foundation wall has pad on the wall and its not very messy that how i want it to looks
Yet again you completely ignore what I wrote, seriously? Also, the Foundation is set in OUR TIME. The SCPs get contained in ways that have already been specified by the stories written by their Creators.
You simply want to ignore anything that has already been set in stone to make it look like a futuristic sci-fi horror game.