INFORMATION ABOUT SPAM THREADS MADE BY BOTS V.2.0!

The recent events caused by the anomalies known as spambots have caught the attention of major Foundation employees. In sight of these events, we need to communicate you a few tips on what to do in case of a spambot event.

- Spambots can't be reasoned with, they aren't people, they can't love, they don't feel any emotions, they're soulless automatons made to create random topics using random scrambles of words that 'may' or may not be linked to each other. Most of these posts contain dangerous links that could cause serious harm and death to the Foundation equipment you may be using, and also to the Foundation accounts, creating a possible breach of secrecy of the Foundation.
- We say again, Coach outlets may sound fancy and whatnot, but simply don't even dare click the link! At least not if you don't want to suffer.
- Replying to their topics may cause more spambots anomalies, and it makes the job harder for the employees that have to clean their messes. Repetitive answering of their topics will result in light warnings. Followed by disciplinary action if the employee answering their topics keeps doing it. Yes i don't care if you can't recognize a botpost from a human post, i'm sick of clearing that stuff.
- Coach outlet factories don't exist.
- Every anomaly caused by a spambot shall be cleaned by the O5 employees, and the author of such anomaly be terminated by crushing and spare metal parts used for additional containment chambers and coffee machines. We don't know what anomalies robot metal could cause on chambers or equipment but we don't care; it's much cheaper.
- Coach outlet factories don't exist. Seriously.

We hope that everyone of you understands those tips, not following them will result in bad, bad stuff. Oh, and the multiple deaths of people caused by pizza dough wednesday was caused by someone spilling some kind of rotten anomalous mayonnaise. If you people see a humanoid gorilla with a light smile on his face saying that he's the jimmy god or something like that we suggest you to try your best to stop him until guards arrive, we think he's the one spilling that thing all over the pizza dough.

We are kinda suspending the Pizza days at least until that gorilla-man thing is caught.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Re: INFORMATION ABOUT SPAM THREADS MADE BY BOTS V.2.0!

Just remember:

"Bots are beep boop bopping along singing a song, in the bottom of the beautiful briny, shimmery shiny computer hub." (Taken from the song on bedknobs and broomsticks movie, recreated by me)

But in all seriousness if bots continue to flood it could become a huge stress on the banning system.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.

Yeah I haven't encountered not even one spam bot. Wait...is that Mexican guy who posted on my game list thread a spambot?
thomas el argentino wrote:I've copied my post but, I congratulate you for having the success that I had
  I use google translator
Yeah this guy. I had no idea wtf he was talking about. I suggest terminating this threat ASAP before someone falls for it's horse shit. And don't click the google translate link I don't even know if it's safe. 0_o
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Soulzarath wrote:Yeah I haven't encountered not even one spam bot. Wait...is that Mexican guy who posted on my game list thread a spambot?
thomas el argentino wrote:I've copied my post but, I congratulate you for having the success that I had
  I use google translator
Yeah this guy. I had no idea wtf he was talking about. I suggest terminating this threat ASAP before someone falls for it's horse shit. And don't click the google translate link I don't even know if it's safe. 0_o
Soulzarath wrote:is that Mexican guy
thomas el ARGENTINO wrote:
Soulzarath wrote:Mexican
ARGENTINO wrote:nope.avi
I believe this user is from Argentina.

And I have serious doubts about him being a spambot. Although his posts aren't very comprehensible, they are usually On-Topic and are much more understandable than a real spambot post (unlike that one post you quoted)

Also, if he uses Google Translate to speak with us, he must use Google Translate to understand us. Maybe he didn't understand your post very well (if at all), or maybe we don't understand what he wanted to say.

I was thought to be a bot once, they banned my ass before i could explain i wasn't. Let's not get rash and banned anybody who has a hard time understanding English. We must stay on watch and be careful not just ban every thing; If he/she is a bot we'll find out.

Haha banned my ass. Just a little while ago i found a topic that was very strange and random, i thank it was taken from a webste or wikapidia or something. Ipod so i cant link. English, i understandz it. He might be a spambot. I didnt reply ofcourse. I should visit my first post.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Some additional info so that no one worries...

It's very easy to differentiate a spambot from a person who doesn't understand english and uses translators, the simple fact is that bots will NEVER mention names, things related about the game, or anything about the thread. The not-english understanding person will maybe scramble words confusingly, but at least you can expect it to be about something in the topic.

Example:

Let's say this is a SCP-173 thread, a not-experienced-in-english-person would probably go and do this:

''Je do 173 scare a lot me. Popped face and neck break''

But a bot would simply go and do this:

''Coach outlet factory cheap lemon juice The current state of banks around the world has been decreasing in the years (dangerous links here and there) In the india the girl went and got run over by a car Cheap password crackers (more senseless shit.)''

Then there's the username area. You can always expect bots to have names like

gunhhhoz231, otz234ld, jeff569lo.

I'm currently banning names that contain that pattern to avoid unnecesary bots attack. I'm including in the reason shown ''You have been banned due to your name filling the spambot criteria, if you are not a bot, please create another account with a better name or contact the board administrator.'' UNLESS they already made a botpost, in which case i simply ban their name and IP inmediately.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango