Re: Source Compiling and Item/Room Modding Guides

I have windows 8 and the guide is quite outdated you need to add to userlibs in blitz3d winfix.dll and winfix.decls containg {.lib "winfix.dll"
CompatData%(type%, val%):"CompatData"} without "{}". Maybe you can do up to date guide.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Hisamera wrote:I have windows 8 and the guide is quite outdated you need to add to userlibs in blitz3d winfix.dll and winfix.decls containg {.lib "winfix.dll"
CompatData%(type%, val%):"CompatData"} without "{}". Maybe you can do up to date guide.
Yes I should probably update the guide to include the Windows 8 fix and FastText, as well as some FAQs or common errors people make. I'll get around to that when I can.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

in userlibs folder i have "FastExt.bb", "FastExt.decls", "FastExt.dll"(i dunno if dll are also required but i throw them too), "FastText.decls", "FastText.dll", "FastText_Unicode.bb", "winfix.decls", "winfix.dll". maybe this will help you. Also good luck It took me five hours to figure this out.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D