Re: Source Compiling and Item/Room Modding Guides

Excuse I for moving I dared not to post because I was a little afraid of disrupting your discussion to be thought of as a troll I know not I had this sensation the it was strange xD well in brief all this to tell you that I have well blitz3d and I believe credit note make all that it is necessary I installed the version 1.90 I believe ...........
But it works always not
PS: having a really slow computer blitz3d opens as a snail I use Ideal:)

juanjpro wrote:
Unmuted wrote:It still does it. Oh well, I give up.
Could you tell us which version of Blitz3D do you have? FastExt works only for Blitz3D v1.106. Newer and older versions won't work.
Odd, works for mine, and I'm using version 1.98
epicgamer123 wrote:well in brief all this to tell you that I have well blitz3d and I believe credit note make all that it is necessary I installed the version 1.90 I believe ...........
But it works always not)
I honestly have no idea what you are saying.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

It is true that I badly expressed myself I begin again xD roughly I have bltiz3d and I shall wish to compile the source code of the game I know each other a little there there blitz3d and I said to myself that that would be nice to make a mod etc....
I possess the version 1.90 and I have put quite files correctly I could show you screens but I am French and I am afraid that you understand nothing.
Thank you
Epicgamer123