[0.7.3] Console Revamp

Here is my modification to the the in-game console.

EDIT: Updated to 0.7.3
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1n28 ... Revamp.exe
Put in your SCP folder and run as you would the normal executable.
Let me know if there are any improvements/new features I should implement.

Current Features:

Code: Select all

Console Additions:
- Use the up and down keys to scroll through previously used commands
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move throughout the text you have typed
- Use the PG U/D keys to scroll through console messages
- Made a better text parser (Only noticeable in the source code, no in-game difference)
- Parameters are enforced now, the are separated by a comma followed by a space (, )

Console Commands different from official release:
- "man [command name]" (Quick instructions for commands, I probably missed a few)
- "teleport [x] [y] [z]" (You can now teleport to coordinates.)
- "reset096" (Now works again.)
- "position [npc]" 
- "idle [npcs]" (Does what enable/disable used to do)
- "notarget [npcs]" (Disabled ATM)
Planned Features:

Code: Select all

- Config file for the debugHUD (Unlikely to ever happen unless you give me a reason to)
Last edited by MonocleBios on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:50 am, edited 31 times in total.
M-x dingus-mode

Re: Quick Console/Hud Mod

I've added a few new features to the hud, as well as some new console commands.

HUD additions:
- 096 information (Will not be visible if you haven't been inside lockroom2)
- MTF information (Might go off screen if you spawn too many MTFs, might make an addition to the options file to fix this)

Console additions:
- "noclipspeed [x]" (Originally written for Lotims' trailer production)
- "096state" (Only works if you have been inside lockroom2)
- "camerafog [near] [far]"
- "brightness [x]"
- "spawnmtf" (Spawns at your location, make sure godmode is on")
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:If I can convince Regalis to either add it for me or release the 0.6.4+ source code.
I'll upload v0.6.5 (= new SCP-096 model and some bugfixes) and the latest source code this weekend, and I could add this as well if you send me the code. :)

Regalis wrote:
MonocleBios wrote:If I can convince Regalis to either add it for me or release the 0.6.4+ source code.
I'll upload v0.6.5 (= new SCP-096 model and some bugfixes) and the latest source code this weekend, and I could add this as well if you send me the code. :)
oyus

Regalis wrote: I'll upload v0.6.5 (= new SCP-096 model and some bugfixes) and the latest source code this weekend, and I could add this as well if you send me the code. :)
That would be awesome, thank you.

Sorry guys, I went full retard when I added the MTF information to the debugHUD. I gave Regalis the fixed version and I'll upload the fix + a new picture tonight after work.
M-x dingus-mode

Regalis wrote:
Music to my ears.
I am officially SCP-426. I am a toaster, and people refer to me in first person. This memetic quality is one of my best traits!