Re: SCP: Ass Breach

RoseradeScape wrote:Butt Ghost needs to be more dangerous than 682.

"BUTT GHOST HAS BROKEN OUT OF THE FACILITY AT GATE B, ALL HOPE IS LOST, BEND OVER AND PRAY FOR MERCY".

yeah.. i can dream.
Hey, I like that!
Nothing here for now, because the site with my previous banner got infected.

have a face go inside the chopper, you hear a scream over the radio, and the heli goes out of control because the pilot lost his butt.

also, make 106 tapdance towards D-9341. and the pocket dimension be of toilets. and 106's face now 789-J's. same with 173. IT IS JUST ONE OF THE MANY FORMS OF 789-J HOLY SHIT IT MAKES SENSE
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Oskar-PL wrote:I feel need to bump it. Sooooo
BUMP
Ok. Why bump? What needs to be discussed?
I understand you want a bump, I want my thread bumped, but as stated, post pictures or ask for something.
InnocentSam wrote:
Oskar-PL wrote:The problem is... When there will be new update there will be problem with copying chaned code into new one :(
If you think that's going to be a problem, maybe modding isn't for you?
Modding takes time, and most of the time it sucks. Especially when you lose progress, but the max I've ever lost is two months.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
Oskar-PL wrote:The problem is... When there will be new update there will be problem with copying chaned code into new one :(
If you think that's going to be a problem, maybe modding isn't for you?
Modding takes time, and most of the time it sucks. Especially when you lose progress, but the max I've ever lost is two months.
Were you talking to me or him? You quoted me which is why I am confuss.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile