[UNRELEASED]SCP: Ass Breach

Well, I'm back after a long pause. I have to explain a few things. The mod itself for right now is cancelled. It never was truly done, nor even started really. I didn't have enough programming skills back then, and compiler never wanted to work. After ~2 years, I'm here to just say, that if this mod will ever be released, it won't happen soon. I'm in process of learning C++, it's easy for me, I'm getting better and better. If the C++ conversion mod will be modable (modception?), then this mod will be made on it. I really hope to EVER get into doing at least a little part from the ideas below, because this would be a really comical version of creepy facility :) If my learning process will go fast, and If I will renember (well, that happens), get better overall, I would like to release a early alpha of this mod still in this year. I'm 15 right now, so I THINK it's best time to try something new.
Yeah, I am refreshing this thread, but noneless I just want things clear now.
Hope you all can undestand :) I have my real life too, so I don't sit on PC 24/7.
Wish you all good scares!
-Oskar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD FIRST POST BEFORE EDITING:

Hello! Just beacuse i know some Blitz3D and BlitzMax, I decided to make some crazy mod with many things changed. It could take very long time, but... the butt ghost will finally eat your ass :D If there will be some interest in my mod, I could post any newer version of it. If not however, I will only post final version... (about half year later :DDD). You decide what to add! (I mean... You suggest and I approve or kick your ass 8-) )
Hey ya guys why no support? :cry:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are things that have 50-100% of being in game:
1.Buttghost will kill you (by loosing your blood from ass)
2.MOAR DAH ITEMS!!!
3.Some new rooms
4. One fake scp made for comical purpuoses :)
5."Radical Larry picture. You stare at it for about 8 seconds, and you'll hear the old man laugh briefly" - Omniary
6."BUTT GHOST HAS BROKEN OUT OF THE FACILITY AT GATE B, ALL HOPE IS LOST, BEND OVER AND PRAY FOR MERCY" - RoseradeScape
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project got abandoned. I'm sorry I couldn't handle that task.
Last edited by Oskar-PL on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:05 am, edited 8 times in total.
Nothing here for now, because the site with my previous banner got infected.

Re: SCP: Crazy Breach?

Oskar-PL wrote:.....
Hey! there is bunch of people even TRIPLE posting. And i was only bumping it.
Excuse me Oskar, point us to the people triple posting, if you cannot then you have no right to go around saying this, also I think if the post has been there for a week and no-one has replied then you have an excuse to go double posting.
(I miss being mod, I was planning out to merge that post in my mind)
Mandatory blank signature, here.