HL Resonance Cascade (Remake) - Major problem with models (Improved)

As you know, I am the one who's making a new version of Half-Life: Resonance Cascade. I've made all new models for this mod, but I have big problems with some of them.

1. SCP-205's Shadows. Their models spawn one above the other, despite the fact that I was trying to arrange them properly (it doesn't need the code, does it?).
Spoiler
2. Guards. Starting with version 1.3, the guards can rotate their heads to the player, instead of turning themselves. But for this, it is necessary that the model had a bone "head". The "Barney" model (from the original mod) have a similar bone ("Bip01 Head"), but renaming of this bone to "head" gives this: when you walk in front of the guards, and they are stading, their heads doesn't rotate and rotated to left. They're rotated normally only when the guard walks.
Spoiler
Do you know how to improve this shit?

P. S. Sorry for my bad English.
Last edited by Dmitriy-Bars on Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

Re: HL Resonance Cascade (Remake) - Major problem with models

Well, the 205 problem is because the figures are originally placed in the right position by the animation.
And the guard problem might only be able to be fixed by using the code. It sometimes depends on how the bones are modelled in a model (some bones are rotated in angles like 90 degrees).
I think I will try to add a system where you can change some of these factors outside the code (in a configuration file), so that it can be modified without the need to do something in code.
Sorry about the seconds issue. At the time I programmed it I forgot about the different details some models have :sad:

PXLSHN wrote:Well, the 205 problem is because the figures are originally placed in the right position by the animation.
And the guard problem might only be able to be fixed by using the code. It sometimes depends on how the bones are modelled in a model (some bones are rotated in angles like 90 degrees).
I think I will try to add a system where you can change some of these factors outside the code (in a configuration file), so that it can be modified without the need to do something in code.
Sorry about the seconds issue. At the time I programmed it I forgot about the different details some models have :sad:
So, how can I improve these problems if I want to make this mod for v1.3.2? I am not the coder, so I need someone who can give me some help with it.
And I also wanted to ask, how I can download .bb files for porting the mod to the ready-made version?
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink:

Dmitriy-Bars wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:Well, the 205 problem is because the figures are originally placed in the right position by the animation.
So, how can I improve these problems if I want to make this mod for v1.3.2? I am not the coder, so I need someone who can give me some help with it.
And I also wanted to ask, how I can download .bb files for porting the mod to the ready-made version?
The BB files can be found here: https://github.com/Regalis11/scpcb, however, it's the source code of 1.3.1.
As I said, I might add an addition to be able to configurate such things (so that the head rotation for models can be adjusted, similar to something like how you can set the speed and scale for some NPCs without using code).