Re: Mod compliation thread.

InnocentSam wrote: He made a very very obscure reference to it on the dev thread on the old forums.
Oh, that's why. I had just arrived on the forums within a few days of the new one being created. I was never at the old forum, although every once in a while I scroll it.

Re: Mod compilation thread

Steel, could you add my Spanish Traduction Mod? Its because apparently nobody noticed it XD. Right now its just traduction of textures and documents and some voice clips in spanish, but im editing the source code for make it in spanish and even giv some extra instructions (By now just tell you about the blinking mechanic)
Heres a link to the post if you need it
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 120#p49120
Edgeworth: Objection !
Judge: Yes ?
Edgeworth: I was hoping to come with a question while objecting, Your Honor. I didnt.
Judge: I see. Very w...
Edgewoth: OBJECTION!
Phoenix Wright #1 Fan

You mean Translation right?
I'll just add that in for you.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

A new update in the spanish translation mod, also, Why no feedback? Not even guy saying i am a Stupid guy and call of duty is better, some critiscm would be nice :laugh:
Oh and if you dont give feedback, you will be put in the femur breaker, and if larry let you live, thing i doubt, you will be used in the Montauk. Have a nice day :106:
Edgeworth: Objection !
Judge: Yes ?
Edgeworth: I was hoping to come with a question while objecting, Your Honor. I didnt.
Judge: I see. Very w...
Edgewoth: OBJECTION!
Phoenix Wright #1 Fan

Good day, fellow mask dweller! I sayeth with all due respect, to request the addition of Ye ol' Half-Life mod to your marvelous list!

I, Sir Chandler the Observant, shall now go observe other locations of this fine forum!
STEAM
## LOG OFF.