Mod compilation thread

This thread will contain links and a brief description of every SCP:CB mod to date. In order to keep a central location for people to discuss the mods in general. Please send me a PM if you have a mod, the criteria for being hosted here is that you have a forum post on this Mod section of the forums.

You must have at least some progress being made on your mod prior to it being placed here. This can be concept art, mechanics, models, etc. I would also urge that the OP be kept updated with the latest information about the mods status.

3D Main Menu
Version: 0.9.3
Creator: juanjpro

Box of Horrors
Version: 1.0.3
Creator: Various contributors

Half-Life: Resonance Cascade
Version: 0.9.3
Creator: CLgaming

My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic.
Version: ?
Creator: garbo
-----------: CommanderPro100

SCP-005 mod
Version: 0.6.5
Creator: InnocentSam

SCP - Containment is Magic Mod.
Version: 1.0.6
Creator: SCP-CIM

SCP: Eric Breach 0.1.3 (That Spam Sandwich)
Version: 1.0.3
Creator: autotroph

Slender Mod ̶(̶N̶o̶t̶e̶:̶ ̶P̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶C̶P̶:̶C̶B̶ ̶w̶i̶k̶i̶)̶ Link is now invalid
Version: (???)
Creator: zguy1996

Spanish Translation Mod
Version: 0.7.4
Creator: sonicmariofan23

106 Containment Fix
Version: 0.6.5
Creator: MonocleBios

Notice: The Moderation and Development team does not endorse any and all mods featured here, any comments by any Moderator/Admin on these mods are there own. View at your own discretion and please keep the pony mods down to a minimum. (Don't need to point out the hypocrisy of the first mod post.)
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: Mod compliation thread.

Oh one more thing, there needs to be atleast one rule for this ABSOULUTELY NO ADULT CONTENT such as Sexual stuff.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

It's kind of funny that Steelpoint asked for a minimum of pony mods, but the only mod on the list is a pony mod....Oh, you could cut the irony with a knife. :lol:
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Again if you want me to show your mod here, or to update it, please PM me.

Also the reason for the pony mod, at the time of making this there was only one mod that had actual progress, the pony mod. Also the minimum pony mod statement was a reference to the old forums with that damn Pony skin.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:Again if you want me to show your mod here, or to update it, please PM me.

Also the reason for the pony mod, at the time of making this there was only one mod that had actual progress, the pony mod. Also the minimum pony mod statement was a reference to the old forums with that damn Pony skin.
Oh yes... the most epic derailing and flaming I have ever seen... good times

Steelpoint wrote:Again if you want me to show your mod here, or to update it, please PM me.

"You guys will probably hate me for this..."
Good times.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!