Re: Mod compliation thread.

I would make a mod of some description, but blitz3d, even with fastext, does not like the BumpPower script thingy command
I have left ze forums.

Thisisme wrote:I would make a mod of some description, but blitz3d, even with fastext, does not like the BumpPower script thingy command
Read my thread, I had trouble until I found a non-Containment Breach guide. I made my own guide with the info, since others lack it.

Anyways, you have to place the FastExt.decl inside your Blitz3D userlibs directory. As said, check my guide for details.

mrpeanut188 wrote:I made my own guide with the info, since others lack it.
"Instead of pointing this out on other people's guide and helping their guides be good, I'm gonna make ANOTHER guide and not tell other guide makers what they did wrong, yaaaay!"

EDIT: And hey, my guide does have the information for BumpPower fix. http://xenolith.ws/post/40 So don't get cocky and say none of the other guides have the info.
Q: I get the error "function BumpPower not found!"
A: Blitz3D is not reading the FastExt.decl inside the userlibs directory.
That's barely info. It doesn't even say how to fix it.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:I made my own guide with the info, since others lack it.
"Instead of pointing this out on other people's guide and helping their guides be good, I'm gonna make ANOTHER guide and not tell other guide makers what they did wrong, yaaaay!"
Just because I checked every thread, and had to have a huge PM topic with MonocleBios isn't a reason I should share my experience? It's a free world bro.
InnocentSam wrote: EDIT: And hey, my guide does have the information for BumpPower fix. http://xenolith.ws/post/40
InnocentSam wrote:So don't get cocky and say none of the other guides have the info.
Dude, people make mistakes. Also, look above, I checked every guide I found.
InnocentSam wrote:
Q: I get the error "function BumpPower not found!"
A: Blitz3D is not reading the FastExt.decl inside the userlibs directory.
That's barely info. It doesn't even say how to fix it.
Okay. I'll refine it. Editing the post now.