Re: Mod compilation thread

autotroph wrote: I think this one is the true thread for that now?)
No, that is a completely different mod.

Will update this thread in a sec.

Edit: Right, I've rearranged the list in alphabetical order and added some I have found on the first page.
Some mods I'm not too sure if they should be listed, as they either fall under very minor texture mods, or mods that have been added to the game itself (Might categorize those as Released/Ingame). Feel free to correct me where possible, I need confirmation of the status of of several mods anyway.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Some mods I'm not too sure if they should be listed, as they either fall under very minor texture mods, or mods that have been added to the game itself (Might categorize those as Released/Ingame). Feel free to correct me where possible, I need confirmation of the status of of several mods anyway.
Feel free to remove my stuff if you wish; they were added to the game so long ago, I don't think that they're relevant anymore.

Not that it really matters, it just feels weird seeing something so insignificant that I wrote almost two years ago on the list.
M-x dingus-mode

Five nights at freddy's mod

I will be making a five nights at freddy's mod with new models and textures. Credit to 16nis for his GREAT models, Are you ready for freddy? i know i am :)

Re: Five nights at freddy's mod

Modzer wrote:I will be making a five nights at freddy's mod with new models and textures. Credit to 16nis for his GREAT models, Are you ready for freddy? i know i am :)
Too many people are making FNaF mods for this game. Give it a bloody rest already...

Re: Five nights at freddy's mod

Child Muncher wrote:
Modzer wrote:I will be making a five nights at freddy's mod with new models and textures. Credit to 16nis for his GREAT models, Are you ready for freddy? i know i am :)
Too many people are making FNaF mods for this game. Give it a bloody rest already...
Oh, go on GameJolt to the Strategy or Sim section.
many remakes there.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:wonder why FnaF is so famous?
This question has nothing to do with this thread.

...then again I'm not sure what I was expecting, considering you're just spamming the entire forum at this point.
Spoiler
Last edited by CommanderMark on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.