Debugging Problem

Okay, so when I enable debug and run it in Blitz3D, an error that says FastExt.dll, FastText.dll, and winfix.dll were not found. I have those inside my SCP:CB folder, where the .exes are. Anyone had this problem or has something set up differently?
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

Re: Debugging Problem

The DLLs need to be where the source code is when you run the debugger, as it will assume everything is there. Copy the .bb files to the same place the executable is, run Blitz3D from there and it should work.

A trick I like to use when I don't want my game folder to be a huge mess is to copy the DLLs over to the source code folder, and then add 'ChangeDir ".."' to the top of Main.bb. Maybe you could consider it, just remember to remove ChangeDir from the file once you create a release build.

Re: Debugging Problem

juanjpro wrote:The DLLs need to be where the source code is when you run the debugger, as it will assume everything is there. Copy the .bb files to the same place the executable is, run Blitz3D from there and it should work.

A trick I like to use when I don't want my game folder to be a huge mess is to copy the DLLs over to the source code folder, and then add 'ChangeDir ".."' to the top of Main.bb. Maybe you could consider it, just remember to remove ChangeDir from the file once you create a release build.
Thanks, it works! Though there are some errors I'm dealing with but I can fix them.
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================