Re: How do I change the in-game text?

You would have to be able to edit the sorce code, which you can do by getting yourself a copy of Blitz3D.

Also, I wouldn't create a new thread for a question, because there really is no point. You could ask it on your mod thread, or my mod suggestions thread, or you could simply PM a modder.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

kingasgore_dreemurr wrote:
Zackonark wrote:Your welcome and no worries. Stuff happens.
It's not changing, am I doing something wrong?
You need Blitz3D to edit the source code. There is a thread somewhere on the forums on how to use it. I will see if I can find it.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:
kingasgore_dreemurr wrote: It's not changing, am I doing something wrong?
You need Blitz3D to edit the source code. There is a thread somewhere on the forums on how to use it. I will see if I can find it.
I have Blitz3D, it's still not working.
The .bb files in the source code folder are only copies, you need to recompile them into an executable.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
slender1200 wrote: You need Blitz3D to edit the source code. There is a thread somewhere on the forums on how to use it. I will see if I can find it.
I have Blitz3D, it's still not working.
The .bb files in the source code folder are only copies, you need to recompile them into an executable.
How do I do that?