Mod Suggestions Thread

Welcome to the mod suggestions thread!
I created this to give forum members a place to post their ideas, and will serve as a database for modders to go through if they so need.
Please know that this is for ideas that would be better suited for mods. If you have an idea for something that should be in vanilla SCP, then please post it in this thread.

Here are the categories. The code box at the top details a template for each. I will add any ideas that are provided to this post along with the username of the one who provided it.

CHARACTERS/ITEMS
Spoiler

Code: Select all

NAME

STORY- that is if any

DESCRIPTION- appearance and abilities go here, even the ones that wouldn't necessarily go in the game. This is also where one would post any weaknesses. Remember, balance is everything. While horror monsters are generally overpowered, they still need to be evadable at the least. And same goes for items.

IN GAME MECHANICS- this is where you describe how it would function in the game be it scripted events, specific gameplay features, etc.

ASSOCIATIONS- this is were you can cheat the balancing system a bit by having another character/item that balances the other out. Or if the first requires this second, or third, etc. to function properly, be sure to name them. However, it probably doesn't look all that good to modders as it gives them even more work to do to get it functioning, and you would have to write another of this section for each association that you haven't already.

RESOURCES- if you have any models, sounds, etc. that go along with your idea, be sure to place download links them under this subsection.
FUNCTIONS
Spoiler

these are ideas that only require code. while it's a bad example, something like a mod loader would go here as all it does is boot up mods that are built to run under it.
BUILDS
Spoiler

these are fully-fledge, or semi-fledge out ideas for mods. The purpose behind this category is to eliminate threads being made to present an idea for a mod, that only die soon after creation. If anyone wants to help with these ideas, please PM the person who came up with it, and refrain from saying it here. It'll only provide cause for derailing.

NAME

TYPE- either aesthetic or regular

DESCRIPTION
RESOURCE PACKS
Spoiler

while not technically a mod, and not really requiring a team to be built, I won't descriminate against them. Heck, if you've already got one put together, go ahead and put up a download link. I'll post it here.
NAME

DESCRIPTION

DOWNLOAD
OTHER
Spoiler
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website