Re: SCP:FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC BREACH?

CommanderPro100 wrote:"The site is experiencing multiple Keter and Euclid level containment breaches. Full site lock-down initiated." Is now the MLP theme song (that'll strike fear in people :D )
It shall strike fear into the hearts of our enemys.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

714, it's just a ring, I was thinking about making 714 the Alicorn amulet and making 860 something else.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:714, it's just a ring, I was thinking about making 714 the Alicorn amulet and making 860 something else.
Yeah, maybe 860 could be the Crystal Heart and 860-1 could be the crystal empire (except you know...scarier)

CLgaming wrote:Is there anything I could to to help?
Yeah, I'm wondering this as well, nopony really knows who is doing what.
And who's going to assemble this thing and how are we sending files to them?
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

We should share files through email. My winter break just started so I promise I'll get some shite done for my fellow bronies.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

If I may suggest, making the hand icon a hoof. The sprint icon a running pony, and the blink meter a pony eye.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.