Re: SCP - The New War (WIP)

Cridone wrote:
D-9999 wrote:
Cridone wrote:No offense, but the Nazi symbol on that sign looks absolutely awful. Why is it so badly stretched out?
slender1200 wrote:(Working on the image)
Look what I made in 5 seconds by just ripping a Nazi symbol off of Google and putting it on a white circle with a red background:
Spoiler
There's no excuse for such a low quality texture that's very easy to make. And if he's referring to the sign, he should've said "Working on the sign texture".

Also, why would Hitler put up a giant billboard with his party's logo on it near his secret hidden base? That makes zero sense, he may have had a big ego, but he wasn't stupid.

Anyway, sorry if I came off as an asshole. If slender wants, I could do some texture work for the mod.
The sign kinda stretches the image out, so that is why it came out bad.
Also for the hidden base thing, I have not worked out a story yet, I was thinking that maybe this could be WW3, and this is not Hitler, he is ded in this timeline.
And for "If slender wants, I could do some texture work for the mod", I will not make you, you will only have do it if you want, I don't want to become an egg.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

SyphenTV wrote:
slender1200 wrote: The sign kinda stretches the image out, so that is why it came out bad.
The image shouldn't stretch in game. It should be applied, to the Billboard texture.
It should, but it will not for some reason. :|

KirbyMario12345 wrote:Perhaps a thing to do, is make the Swastika considerably smaller, have several of them on the sign and make the sign red so it's easier to make.
I just did. I tried making the image longer to see what happens, it does not load if I do that. I made the swastika really small, it still gets raped by a egg white.
But it looks better if I do that.

slender1200 wrote:I just did. I tried making the image longer to see what happens, it does not load if I do that. I made the swastika really small, it still gets raped by a egg white.
But it looks better if I do that.
If it looks better, go for it! Most who create content for games end up with their assets looking different, and often better, to what they originally planned.