Re: SCP: Forums Breach [Coming soon, Positions open!]

oh my god!! this is what i have been thinking before!! but i always forgot to post it anyway. but if you can, put two secret rooms containing omniary tombstone and at the tombstone is written, this is where the great work lies, with love, (all user that active in 2015) and the second room contain a taco made from iron. and if you double click it in you inventory, a loud biting sound and followed by crack sound can be heard. after that, you will die and the death message will be:

" he should use colgate earlier. but its too late and the irontaco cause his teeth to shaterred with some cavity on it"

and lastly, turn scp 096 into serimah
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Re: SCP: Forums Breach [Coming soon, Positions open!]

yonzo_rikuo wrote:oh my god!! this is what i have been thinking before!! but i always forgot to post it anyway. but if you can, put two secret rooms containing omniary tombstone and at the tombstone is written, this is where the great work lies, with love, (all user that active in 2015) and the second room contain a taco made from iron. and if you double click it in you inventory, a loud biting sound and followed by crack sound can be heard. after that, you will die and the death message will be:

" he should use colgate earlier. but its too late and the irontaco cause his teeth to shaterred with some cavity on it"

and lastly, turn scp 096 into serimah
I may add something about Serimah and 096 buuut I'm not going to convert 096 into Serimah.
"Is he dead?"
"You wanna check his pulse?"
"Um, let's just say he's dead."

They're free to roam...

Forums Breach is out! At least bits and fragments of it are..

Still need voice actors! I'll PM you my Skype info once you say you can lend your voice.

Special thanks to Ps3RageGamer for making a video on my mod, I'll post a link or something once he releases it.
"Is he dead?"

Re: SCP: Forums Breach [Early Version Available!]

The Radical Larry wrote:You should add me, or possibly Glitch, as SCP-106
Or maybe Dr. L (his letters and stuff)
Also, I can provide computer like voices, just pm me on the forums if you want anything like that.
"Is he dead?"

Re: SCP: Forums Breach [Early Version Available!]

D-7650 wrote:
The Radical Larry wrote:You should add me, or possibly Glitch, as SCP-106
Or maybe Dr. L (his letters and stuff)
Also, I can provide computer like voices, just pm me on the forums if you want anything like that.
Spoiler
Shit, it's like a The Radical Larry dream come true.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.