Re: [1.2.3] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.1.1) The Big Update

Canadia wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Canadia wrote: I tried that and it didn't work(it might have made it worse). Also, I forgot to say that i am on windows 10 and I tried to run the game in compatibility mode for windows 8.
try to run this game in compatibility mode for windows 7. Also check your in-game settings. Separate zone loading needs to be on.
I tried it and it didn't work. The settings are like you said. Maybe its just something with my game specifically. Idk, maybe I should just try re downloading it.
Don't worry about that. We know that new version is shi... I mean.. not optimized well. We will try to fix all things in v0.2

Vane Brain wrote:
Canadia wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: try to run this game in compatibility mode for windows 7. Also check your in-game settings. Separate zone loading needs to be on.
I tried it and it didn't work. The settings are like you said. Maybe its just something with my game specifically. Idk, maybe I should just try re downloading it.
Don't worry about that. We know that new version is shi... I mean.. not optimized well. We will try to fix all things in v0.2
ok :) Also the compatibility mode was making it worse.

Since him and Vane are working on the next update, I'm not able to get much help from them since they live in different timezones than them. Once they are done, they should be able to help me with the multiplayer part. I'm not going to spoil what is going into the 0.2.0, but it's going to be amazing.
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

ShadOfSwad DeSmuME wrote:Hey there guys. Haven't been on Undertow Games in ages.

From the looks of things, this is shaping out to be a very impressive mod! I will try this out when i get the chance!

Also, i know this might be an obvious question, but could i possibly record gameplay of the mod when it's in this version and also when it's in full version? I will make sure to link the video. :)
I think it's better to wait until v0.2

Vane Brain wrote:
ShadOfSwad DeSmuME wrote:Hey there guys. Haven't been on Undertow Games in ages.

From the looks of things, this is shaping out to be a very impressive mod! I will try this out when i get the chance!

Also, i know this might be an obvious question, but could i possibly record gameplay of the mod when it's in this version and also when it's in full version? I will make sure to link the video. :)
Hmm, you might be right, as i tried starting up the mod yesterday and i did everything right, but i kept getting MAVs. Is it because i had SCP:CB Version 1.2.4?

ShadOfSwad DeSmuME wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

Hmm, you might be right, as i tried starting up the mod yesterday and i did everything right, but i kept getting MAVs. Is it because i had SCP:CB Version 1.2.4?
No. It is because NTF mod is buggy