Re: [1.0.6] SCP - Unlockables Mod - v 1.0.4 [MTF Mode WIP]

PXLSHN wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:is there any chance of stumbling into chaos intersection?
About that, I don't know. I never thought of this idea. Maybe I can make a little encounter at the end or such.

That would be cool. I would also had another idea, with Maynard.

(I'm just thinking of a lot of side stuff).

You could see Maynard running through a hall, and you can talk to him. If you got enough Evidence that he started the breach (looking in his office, through his desks [another idea] at 079's screen and more) You can kill him. If not, you can take him along and evacuate him, but at Gate A (Presumably) He Stabs you with a knife and says, "Ridiculous. They hire these Assholes?"

Re: [1.0.6] SCP - Unlockables Mod - v 1.0.4 [MTF Mode WIP]

SyphenTV wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:is there any chance of stumbling into chaos intersection?
About that, I don't know. I never thought of this idea. Maybe I can make a little encounter at the end or such.

That would be cool. I would also had another idea, with Maynard.

(I'm just thinking of a lot of side stuff).

You could see Maynard running through a hall, and you can talk to him. If you got enough Evidence that he started the breach (looking in his office, through his desks [another idea] at 079's screen and more) You can kill him. If not, you can take him along and evacuate him, but at Gate A (Presumably) He Stabs you with a knife and says, "Ridiculous. They hire these Assholes?"
Yeah, I think that would be a very good idea.
BTW: I posted a new Topic for the MTF Mode. It's called "SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (WIP)". Please discuss in that thread anything about the MTF Mod. In this thread here you can still ask questions/discuss about the unlockables mod.