Re: [1.0.6] SCP - Unlockables Mod (Download available)

PXLSHN wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:(many feedbacks)
Thank you very much for your feed back! But I have to disagree with something:
1st: If you havn't any unlockable, the room is locked and there aren't any items inside.
2nd: If you didn't unlocked an item, then it doesn't spawn in the room

But I will make it harder to get the Helping Guide. I will not doing that with the Keter Mode (because a item can already be unlocked by beating the game in keter mode).

Oh BTW: I ported the mod from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6 before I released the first version of the mod. I think I forgot some things to add... (I will add the missing coding parts as soon as possible).

EDIT: Actually the freezer is working fine. Maybe you need to get closer to 106 (you must hear a freezing sound + see a flash (this means, the freezer has freezed a npc)). And in the menu: If you click at the "Unlockables" button and come to the unlockables menu, at the top there is a text saying "Unlockables" and if you click on a unlockable, there is a text at the top saying "Unlockable-Info". Oh and about the fact that the unlockables are already unlocked: I forgot to lock them. Can you please send me a screenshot of your problems, if there are any (@SyphenTV).

EDIT2: New Update! Go to the top of the page to download it.

About the "unlockable info" thing, I meant it in game. When you are walking around, and you forgot what you have, just click the escape button, and click unlockables.

Re: [1.0.6] SCP - Unlockables Mod (Download available)

epicgamer123 wrote:How we activate the notarget mode ?
First, you need to get the unlockable "NoTarget Mode". After this, you have to go to the "Unlockables" menu (a button inside the main menu). If you have unlocked this unlockable (a symbol with 173 and a big red cross), you need to click the symbol. Then a little button should appear named "Click to activate/deactivate".
BTW: You can see in the "Start Game" screen (the main menu tab where you will start the map (seed,savename,etc...)) if you enabled the NoTarget Mode (if you enabled NoTarget, there should be written "NoTarget Mode is enabled").