Re: Five nights at freddy's mod UNRELEASED Help needed

Feguelion wrote:He have also sent a PM to me called "Five Nights at Freddy's mod" but it got deleted before I could read it.
He sent one to me too. I hope though that after the ban placed upon him, he'd be able to show us more of this. I haven't tried the Five Nights at Freddy's game itself (probably won't), but I'm interested to see how the mod will work :)
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: Five nights at freddy's mod coming soon

InnocentSam wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:THIS IS A JOKE COMMENT. SERIOUSLY. HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR.
Writing this does not give you a get-out-of-jail-free card for breaking rules; the last post was a month and a half ago so don't bump and certainly not this thread because clearly lancethegamer is not going to make the mod.
I have not given on the mod I just took some time off because my grandmother passed away I will continue the mod soon and if anybody knows someone who’s good at inporting models/items into the game let me know any help would be
Appreciate
Last edited by lancethegamer on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.