Re: Five nights at freddy's mod UNRELEASED Help needed

Hisamera wrote:
lancethegamer wrote:
Hisamera wrote:(Man i think you will hate for that but) don't double post this can result in warning blah blah blah.

i think sooner or later moders will kill me for taking their work and i will get Warning. :shock:

edit your post's that is fourth (or third if your post is not the last one) option in upper right corner of your posts counting form right.
Juicy used my photo i didn't take his
Juicy kill, please kill me before i will kill myself because of lies overload
im not lying

Kalaster1 wrote:Lance, you should explain more of what this mod is going to be. Is this truly a mod, or just a texture pack? If this is actually a mod, then I don't see much of a point in it, considering you can just go ahead and play the actual game Five Nights at Freddy's.
it's not just textures changes
i plan to replace 173 with Bonnie replace 106 with freddy replace 049 with Chica replace 096 with Foxy and replace 012 with a music box that plays freddy song
and replace 895 pics as well as most of the sounds and textures

So the mechanics won't change? so what's the point? (i dunno but i think you can just export models from the actual game, as it is. nobody will care because you won't charge money for that.)
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Lance, you should explain more of what this mod is going to be. Is this truly a mod, or just a texture pack? If this is actually a mod, then I don't see much of a point in it, considering you can just go ahead and play the actual game Five Nights at Freddy's.
So the mechanics won't change? so what's the point? (i dunno but i think you can just export models from the actual game, as it is. nobody will care because you won't charge money for that.)
People please stop discouraging the guy so much, the point in it is he wants to do it, and thinks it will be fun, if not for anyone else, it probably will be fun for him. He is not just texturing as he said he needs to actually rework the modeling (Which I can see getting glitchy). Anyway with the amount of unreleased mods we should be helping him rather than questioning it's legitimacy, I mean I've seen worse concepts.
All I'm saying is try not to be so harsh, even words that aren't meant to be offensive can offend, and I don't want someone to just stop due to a few people. There's already enough abandoned mods.

SCP2014 wrote:something
Me wrote:(nothing personal just too long)
The hell do you want from me? i'm asking legitimate questions AND thanks to that questions he can get more disscusion (about how he wants to do it) and maybe making it more intresting to someone else.
Kalaster1 didn't read the first post (i don't now how to call it thread opener? (yup i'm stupid)). It's true that i maked some mistakes about lance but i apoligized and i'm not doing it more. So get off me i have right to ask and he has right to not answer. i didn't do anything to him after "the incident"(i'm not used to forums (this is my first one(i'm quite truculent))). and whats most important i'm NOT discouraging the guy, hell yeah i can say more.
lancethegamer YOU CAN DO IT!!
lancethegamer I'M BELIVING IN YOU
lancethegamer IF I CAN DO IT YOU CAN TOO.
Spoiler
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D