[1.0.4] SCP-Sparky's escape [MODELER NEEDED]

Wow. The second topic I made, and its about modding, and not only that, its another pony mod to co-exist with the Containment Is Magic Mod! I haven't made a public download for it as of now. But I will in the near future. Once the sound effects are done.

Sound Effects edited- Work in Progress
Labels edited to represent pony counterparts- Done
Loading screens are also pony counterparts- Done
Pony Counterpart Models- Need Modeller and animator

The Story- You play as a young stallion named Pure Sparky, somehow found his way into the Foundation and was taken by the Foundation. After only hours of imprisonment they got work for you already. Then you meet the big bad guy himself SCP-173. Sparky not seeing this type of pony before tries to stay away from it the best he can, however is threatened to be terminated. With enough luck, the power suddenly goes out and Sparky now has to try to escape while avoiding his own kind.

Essentially its the same kind of story of containment breach. Main difference is all NPCs are their pony counterparts, including the soldiers, MTFs, and even the SCPs themselves obviously. (With the exception of 914,714, 1024, and 008 even though 008 has a modded label.)

Lets see how long it takes for this thread to get locked.
Last edited by AlicornPureSparky on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my mod here! http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4136

Novice Sound Effect creator/Editor.

Re: [1.0.4] SCP- Containment Breach-Sparky's escape

Hisamera wrote:What's the difference from scp: containment is magic? anyway goodluck
Well the big difference is rather then the SCPs being official Pony Characters, the NPCs are going to be their "Ponified" forms. This includes 096, 106, 049, 860-2 (The Monster), 035 (Which will probably be the hardest), 079 (Which will be the easiest) 513-1, 939, the Guards and MTFs, and of course 173.
Check out my mod here! http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4136

Novice Sound Effect creator/Editor.

Child Muncher wrote:[removed]
Well that was pretty damn uncalled for.

Edit: Continue this behavior and you'll receive a warning. Many people on this forum are bronies and that won't change any time soon. We have dealt with hateful people like you before, and I have no problem with doing it again.

Edit #2: Nevermind, warning by request of Irontaco.
InTheNight wrote:MARKIPLIER !!! I LOVE U !!!!
*Sigh* That's...that's not Markiplier.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

As i agree with Trial you have to respect the way people choose to be and watch, if they choose to watch Spongebob, My little pony or anything between i then respect that choice of theirs. You have no rights to say that or how people should be or what to do, if you do not like this community i then suggest you finding another one.
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69

Taco let me know that I should have set a warning on Child Muncher, so there we go.

Back on topic people.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away